Reviews for Reflections on Reid
nice
fishtrek chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
great story!
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Fantastic. I always want more Reid than we ever get on the show, and hearing all these reflections about him from all his team mates was so spot on. You captured all of their voices so well. And even though it really surprised me, I loved the last chapter. Doctor Kimura is gorgeous in every way and would be lovely with Spencer. I actually love the idea of it. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this story. xo
ClaudhopperXY chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Awesome story keep on writing
Poet Wroet chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I really like Kimura - always have.
Poet Wroet chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Ya know, I think IC care is more confining than being arrested. Well, I've never actually been arrested, but still. When you're arrested, everything is break-proof. You can move however you want to within your confinings. You can pull at those confinings. In the hospital, especially IC, you have to be careful with all the equipment etc. You can't move a certain way because then the elektrodes will come of. You can't feed yourself because of multiple needles in both arms, the blood pressure thing, the oximeter, etc.

You can pull at handcuffs because they won't come off. No such luck in IC. x)
ElementalFallenStar chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
I have always wondered about thier point of view now I know, Thank you!
68luvcarter chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
Can't blame a girl for wanting to hold on to Spencer.
68luvcarter chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
So sweet. I like the way you explained why she wasn't there at the hospital with him. I really liked the first chapter with Hotch and the vulnerability. But all the chapters really fit well with each character. Great story.
68luvcarter chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Oh even Rossi is sweet in this one. He is usually so gruff with Reid.
68luvcarter chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
I love the last paragraph of this chapter so much. This is how I would expect the team really feels about Reid. Excellent!
68luvcarter chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
I like the different perspectives. I like how Garcia treats Reid like a little boy at times and then turns around and embarasses him with some sexy comment that makes him blush.
68luvcarter chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
I love this chapter, no one ever really notices what a hero Spencer is so this was really nice.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Excellent chapter, I always wanted the team to rally around Spencer when he was poisoned even though I knew they still had to solve the case.
blackhope88 chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Awesome fic, please continue the relationship with kimora and reid.