Reviews for Agent Adrift
bjq chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
fabs
Beautifully done chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
Great story. The use of mirages and phantoms was an excellent tool for diving into the psyche of our favorite characters and giving the story multiple layers. I love your work, Moki. You are by far one of the most talented fan fic writers I have come across.
Cartlin chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Why didn't DiNozzo make a floatation device out of his pants? That's why you take them off. You tie knots in both legs, then whip the pants over your head, filling the legs with air. It helps keep your head floating. Then there's floating period. You don't have to be kicking constantly.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
I freaked out the entire time I read this chapter! and am still freaking out lol...
NYPDBURN07 chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
This is killing me...poor Tony :(
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Great story! Really loved it.
M. Louise E chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
This is a wonderful awesome story. I enjoyed reading it a lot. :D Thank you for sharing. :D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Great story!
killer10shorti chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Awesome story, it truly did feel like the show, nothing to OOC or whatever its called. Thanks for writing this, and good luck going into freelance writing. You got talent, I'm sure you can make it where ever you go with the writing. Thanks again, for a wonderful story!
Maisie chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
I am so pleased that you are going to make a career out of writing. You are extremely good at it. You write with a keen eye to detail and the story line flows effortlessly. You have encapsulated the characteristics of the team so well that I can picture their every facial expression. Well done. I am really looking forward to reading more of your stories.
fanficfantasies chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
This a really great story! There are two things a like more than anything else. 1) The phantom's and delusions. 2) The last line at the beginning at each chapter. Although, I did start laughing when it was the same line three times in a row. :) I feel so bad about delusion Jenny telling Tony that he wasn't allowed to die a peaceful death, but had... no deserved to die in agony. It was sad. :( Keep writing!
Tacpebs chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
I enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Wish Tony could have gone back home to D.C.! Good story!
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
Wow! Awesome story! I loved all of it!
Best of luck with your writing! You're a talented author :) x
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Hi Moki,

I've read 'Agent Adrift' before but felt drawn to read it again. I don't know why but I found myself in tears with Chapter 7 this time when I didn't when I read it originally. This is what did it:

"Once again some part of him knew the words couldn't really be true. Jenny would never say such horrible things. Reality wasn't really a big part of his world anymore though. He didn't even realize that the cruelty was coming from himself. Not only that, it was keeping him alive."

Thanks for writing such a great Tony (with a heavy dose of emotionally connected Gibbs) story.

BuckeyGirl