Reviews for Agent Adrift
Pelia chapter 8 . 10/4/2022
Excuse English but is not my native tongue. You make the mistake- no one survive the ocean for three days- they die after one night of the hypothermia, and exhaustion. I am doctor. Dehydration is not the problems for being lost in the sea- it is the cold and the tired.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2022
I blame television. FFS. He WOULD HAVE DIED OF HYPOTHERMIA THAT FIRST NIGHT. He doesn't even have a raft to cling to, which would increase his chance of survival SLIGHTLY, because NO ONE CAN FLOAT OR TREAD WATER FOR 48 HOURS. Exhaustion would have set in, especially with the shock of the cold water and HE. WOULD. HAVE. BEEN. DEAD.

Honestly dude, YOU HAVE GOOGLE. USE IT. Also Magnum PI is not a measure of reality. Yeesh.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2022
No, he can't stay out there for 48 hours. Dehydration isn't the issue- it's HYPOTHERMIA. The ocean is freezing cold at night. It is not a Mexican beach, ffs. The ocean waters at night are freezing.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2022
seriously? He'd have been dead by now. 24 hours in the OCEAN, freezing cold at night. He'd have been dead. Also, it's hit the SACK, not the rack. The rack is what they use to torture people.
Msdib chapter 13 . 5/14/2022
Great story showing Tony’s struggles after Jenny’s death.
Vadercat60 chapter 13 . 9/5/2021
Great story, but getting the bad guy was too easy.
dragonBug27 chapter 13 . 9/10/2019
Great story
flower pot girl chapter 13 . 6/11/2018
A lovely story.
It is nice to have the team spirit that seems to get missed on the programme sometimes.
It is true that sending Tony away at that time was probably the worst thing for him and I wonder whether Vance was really ignorant of that.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2017
good story.
bjq chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
fabs
Beautifully done chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
Great story. The use of mirages and phantoms was an excellent tool for diving into the psyche of our favorite characters and giving the story multiple layers. I love your work, Moki. You are by far one of the most talented fan fic writers I have come across.
Cartlin chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Why didn't DiNozzo make a floatation device out of his pants? That's why you take them off. You tie knots in both legs, then whip the pants over your head, filling the legs with air. It helps keep your head floating. Then there's floating period. You don't have to be kicking constantly.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
I freaked out the entire time I read this chapter! and am still freaking out lol...
NYPDBURN07 chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
This is killing me...poor Tony :(
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Great story! Really loved it.