Reviews for Agent Adrift
NancyHFord chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
{Moki}

Awesome job as always! Seriously looking forward to reading more. Of course, I read all your stories. ;-)
Joy01 chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
what a beautiful chapter you offer us! It was really well written as usual and there was a deep thinking on the character of Tony. Good job!
rrandomrandom chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
Awh bless, Tony feels loved haha. I'm glad he's getting over his guilt. Good chapter, well done (:
shirik chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
excellent chapter! tnx
Laine3112 chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
Nice way of having Gibbs and Tony talk without taking them out of character. Very clever and well written as always.
NancyHFord chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
yay! Gibbs just has a way with Tony, doesn't he? Awesome!
Murgy31 chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
I loved this! It was great!
rosebud26 chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
Gibbs only being able to say those things to Tony while he slept was so true. Great chapter!
bats212 chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
Tony woke up (gives a happy squeak). yay.

Gibbs was great in saying what he wanted to tell Tony but without sounding too sappy. Two thumbs up ;)

Hope you manage to update soon...
mamapranayama chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
Great update! Continue soon please. :D
thevigilante15 chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
Sleeping beauty:) Tony has to wake up so Gibbs can save him! great chapter!
GreenEyes09 chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
I really have enjoyed this story. You are doing a great job. I can't wait to see where you take it next.
Sarah1965 chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
Another excellent chapter, love the way you have Ducky gently encouraging Gibbs to take action, he needs to help him come to accept what happened to Jenny, Paula, Kate and his mother and reassure him that it wasn't his fault, allow him to grieve and just be there for him.
sarahsrr chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
Excellent chapter. I'm glad that they found Tony. Hope he'll be okay. Gibbs will be there with him. Like ducky said, Gibbs needs him now. Looking forward to your next chapter.

Sarah
twomoms chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
Ooh! Gibbs help Tony! I love how you're writing this story. Please update!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »