Reviews for Agent Adrift
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
oh dear, what's going on with our Tony now, i really hope Gibbs can do something :D good chapter :D
shirik chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
very intense! loved it! tnx
Murgy31 chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
That was great! I can't wait for Tony to wake up
serendipitous-15 chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
So how is Gibbs going to get through to Tony if Tony's off in dreamland refusing to wake up? I wonder if even though Tony's a sleep a part of his brain heard Ziva and McGee saying that none of it was his fault. That would be interesting if part of his brain registered it.
FrostyFingers chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
oh yeah! poppa gibbs can make tony alright again! love this so much! more asap pls
Audrey2419 chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Since we can only submit one review per chapter I also wanted to tell you that your characterizations have been spot on for everyone.

I hope that we will see part of Tony's physical recovery from his ordeal and also his emotional recovery as well. Gibbs is going to have his work cut out for him getting Tony whole again.

Great job. Keep up the good work!
Audrey2419 chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
I've been following this story since the beginning, and I have enjoyed every chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
crokettsgirl chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
That was perfect, done so well. Gibbs diving in was so Gibbs. Holding onto Tony and seeing all the damage to his body and mind and trying to reach Tony as much as he could at the moment. Tony's so far gone that he is lucky Gibbs got there and grabbed him up when he did. And now Gibbs sees what's going on with Tony these months as well. Hopefully he can make Vance let Tony come back. Well, Tony will have to with his lungs and other medical damage done to him and go to the hospital for a long stay. I can't wait to read more and see what happens. This and the last chapter were the best, loved them. Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
Fantastic chapter! Wow Loved how Gibbs was with that jerk. And then Abby seeing what happened and phoning Gibbs. Now they're searching for Tony and Ducky is on his way.

I hope Tony can hold on long enough now that he sees his mother. So well written and the emotions and actions were great. Sue
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
*sigh* awesome chapter... wonderful moments in Gibbs head and with Tony.

Please hurry and post more soon! I want the ending but at the same time I don't want this story to end.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
The building in this chapter was fabulous... the moment Gibbs through that table I was right there with him. Felt the reverberations as the table hit the wall and crashed to the floor.

Oh wow the other crew asking to help.

The mom moment... *sob*.
debook210 chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
wow.. this was quite impressive.. i liked how gibbs realizes why tony is hallucinating and how he saves tony...it was very moving...can't wait to find out what comes next!
debook210 chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
ALRIGHT! Tony's going to be saved! really liked how gibbs loses it and has to have ziva and mcgee restrain him...very impressive..and i really liked how the sailors volunteered to search for tony! can't wait to read the next bit!
BnBfanatic chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
This story is fantastic! Way to keep up the suspense! Pls update FAST!
Joy01 chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
these two chapters were just amazing, the way you write that... it's very beautiful. Thanks for that! Keep going the Gibbs/Tony comfort, you do it so well!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »