Reviews for Agent Adrift
fighttowin1 chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
Ahh...loved this part: "You're welcome…." Gibbs paused as he watched the grin on Tony's face grow wider."Oh and those are okay too. In case you were curious." Gibbs held up a finger. "But only if you mean it."

Very nice interaction here~
fighttowin1 chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Finally! Rescue!

I could totally see Gibb's diving in off the chopper...not sure why they thought that was a bad idea...they had to know that Tony had already been in the water for days without a vest and couldn't have lasted much longer. Hopefully the blood that was on his lip and being washed away won't attract any sharks!
fighttowin1 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
I'm kind of suprised that Gibb's hasn't shown up in any of his delusions yet...

I'm hoping that the real Tony gets told later how much the men on the seahawk liked and respected him and wanted to help find him. That show of support in helping to find him was very touching to see. ;-)
fighttowin1 chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
It's about time that they start putting things together! Oh...and its also about time that one of his delusions actually gave him an order to keep swimming.
fighttowin1 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
wow~his delusions are sure being negative and convicting to him.. Not exactly the encouragement that he needs to stay alive.
fighttowin1 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Nicely done! My favorite line in this chapter:

If this delusion wanted to chat, it was going to have to get in his line of sight.

:-)

I like how you wove in Gibb's conversation with the phantom Tony...he answers him out loud, just like on the show after Kate died...or more recently (spoiler alert in case you haven't seen the latest episode!) when Franks died. You've written it perfectly!

Looking forward to reading the rest. :-)
fighttowin1 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Enjoying the story so far! You are setting up things nicely, the fact that Gibb's KNOWS that there was fowl play going on, should make it easier to figure out where he is..if the ship has been searched, they should start looking in the water soon. I'm curious about one thing though...why wouldn't Tony just float? I know...the Agent Afloat...is off and floating! heehee...seriously though...couldn't he float to preserve his energy? I don't live near an ocean..so maybe the waters are too rough to float, but if they are calm..that is what I would do...falling asleep could be disasterous though!

Nicely written...Thank you for the intriguing story to read~
sterno chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
WHAT A REALLY GOOD STORY THAT TIED IN WITH THE MAGNUM EPISODE TONY LIKED SO MUCH.. REALLY WELL WRITTEN AND I COULD NOT STOP READING IT! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
iilaiia chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
I have just recently found your stories and I completely adore them! I'm not much for leaving reviews (I certainly should much more than I do) but I wanted to point out something I found in this chapter. You refer to Gibbs as an "Ex-Marine" and since having proper military terms in your work seems important to you, I thought I should point out that there is no such thing as an ex-marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. :) Former Marine is a generally acceptable term if the person in question is no longer in the Corps. Just an FYI. Your stories are wonderful, I adore the father/son Gibbs/Tony relationship you craft so well and their voices are very good. Thanks for the read!
CindyT63 chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
Just found this story today and had to read it straight through! Well done! Good Tony owies and angst. I'm glad you kept Gibbs in character - not everyone does that. Thanks!
I am the girl in the corner chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
that was so good. i really liked it :D
Laura-trekkie chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
I'm glad Abby got to do her part. I felt bad for her stuck in her lab back in DC. She certainly kept Tony occupied for those few days ;). I liked that so many of Tony's crew mates also dropped by to see how he was. I'm glad he doesn't feel so alone onboard now, even if he would still prefer to be home with his team.

Great ending.
Laura-trekkie chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
Awww. I'm glad Vance let Gibbs and Ducky stay with Tony as long as he did, but I still think he's being mean making Tony stay behind while the other two have to return to DC :(.
Laura-trekkie chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
Yay. Gibbs may not say much, but he can sure make it count when he does. I'm glad he made Tony think things through and see how much he was needlessly beating himself up.
Laura-trekkie chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
So, all Tony's friends have figured out what's been bothering Tony and all of them have spoken their support aloud. Did Tony hear it, somewhere in his unconscious mind? Can Gibbs get through to him now?
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »