Reviews for Agent Adrift
Laura-trekkie chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
So, Gibbs is starting to piece things together; can he do it quickly enough to find the man who threw Tony over board?

Bad Ziva was mean to Tony, though, of course, it's really his own insecurities rearing their ugly heads :(. It might almost be preferable if it really was Ziva :(.
Laura-trekkie chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Tony's holding on for now, but it's already been eighteen hours. How much longer can he last? Hallucinations are not good, even if they are of Abby!

I'm glad the team is aboard ship now, and that none of them believe Tony left of his own accord. Now we just need Gibbs' gut to kick in again and/or McGee and Ziva's questioning to yield some answers. How long until they figure out Tony's been sleeping in his office? How long until they find out about his over-reliance on alcohol? How long before they find *Tony*?
Laura-trekkie chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Gah! Stupid Vance! ::Gibbs-smacks him::

I'm glad Gibbs' gut was working, though how much help it will be is debatable. Hang in there, Tony, the teamis on the way...
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
*eep*

Poor Tony, so depressed that he's turned to alcohol to drown it out :(. And now this! A big ship like that, with so many crew aboard, how long will it be before Tony is even missed? How far are they from land? Or will Tony be lucky enough to get picked up by another ship?
DreamShadows chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
Man, this fic was just recc'ed to me over on LJ and am I glad it was!

What an awesome and wonderfully written adventure!

*hugs*

Great fic hun.
Net Sparrow chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
A very hard time for Tony to stay alive in the rough sea. I am glad that Gibbs didn't give up to find him and to see so bravely that he stays alive till his final rescue. But not only Gibbs, also the halluzinations of the team helped Tony to focus and to hang on. Very well written Tony-whump-story and an end that made me smile.
SithelfJen chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
Good story!
NYPDBURN07 chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
Okay so I read it and I loved it lol a very good ending :)
NYPDBURN07 chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
OMG I loved this story it made me tear up and it is a very good story but you need to keep going lol I want to know what Gibbs was thinking! Lol
Mulderette chapter 13 . 3/28/2010
Wow - that was just amazing writing. I loved it. The characterizations were spot on and it was just riveting. Great, great story :)
Livia2001 chapter 13 . 2/2/2010
A GREAT read! A new favourite for me )
GibbsRules chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
WOW! Just came across this story and i must congratulate you on such brilliant writing. The emotion in the story was amazing and i felt i was right there with Tony experiencing everything he was!. Glad that Gibbs managed to get through to him in the end. Fantastic! Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
krysalys chapter 13 . 10/2/2009
Excellent story, and a wonderful read. Thank you for sharing it, and I look forward to reading more of your engaging tales!

-}-
Ryley chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
Congratulations! Another A effort!

I love the parallels with the "Magnum, P.I." episode which is one of my favorites as well.

Keep up the great work!
grace1237 chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
Hey, that was an awesome story. I like the plot and everyone was perfectly in character. I'm waiting for the new season to start, so right now I'm gobbling up as much in-character NCIS as I can get.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »