Reviews for Rebuilding a family
guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
update soon great story i want to know what dom is going to tell letty
yeahmendes chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
I loved your story. This is my Dom, loyal, faithful, and honest is how I envision the character Dominc Torretto "a man of value" a person who respects his family and most of all loves his wife more than anything in life. congratulations! great story ,update!
Tomboy96 chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
awww dang gota wait to find out what they are doin LOL great story :D
little miss michelle chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
oh you can't leave me hanging ! loving this story
Dolly23 chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
Please write more soon
xTeamFastandFuriousx chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
I loved this chapter ! I Hope You Update Soon... I HAVE To Know

What Dom && Vince Are Up To ! Keep Writing :) !
Maximumbella chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
updateupdateupdate! :D
leah333 chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
awesome! thoroughly enjoyed it :D keep it up! plz!
aye yo chapter 14 . 7/10/2009
NO, please don't end it there. I hope you update soon, I love this fic. One of the many I am so addicted to. I absolutely love the relationship and playful hazing between Mia and Leon. Great work here!
starfire192486 chapter 14 . 7/10/2009
I like your story! Keep it up! You may want to double check spelling every so often. I hope to read more soon!
sweetist of sin chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
i'm so glad this story is back, can't wait for more
fivealive123 chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
Nice chapter. I can't wait to see what he tells her. The interaction between Mia and Leon was hilarious. I'm glad to see that Vince is at the beginning stages of accepting their relationship. Also, I feel for you with the computer issues. My computer died not long ago and it was very difficult. I'm glad that you are back up and running, AJ
Mary Kate113 chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
UH OH! Something tells me that he is going to lie to her... But I don't think that will go over too well. Hm... Update soon! I wanna know what their plan is.
tanya2byour21 chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
That prank was funny. I would love to see Leon cuffed to a light post in nothing but his boxers. I laughed when Letty and Vince smacked Jesse up side his head. Poor kid, Dom just needs to tell Letty. Or is going to make misarable for everyone. lol. I loved the new chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Santiva Potter chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
You know what the most fustrating thing about this chapter was? The fact that you ended it right as he was going to tell her. That's just plain mean. Beyond that, great update. I really enjoyed it. I'm sorry about your computer (I've been having laptop problems myself. stupid toshibas) but im glad that things are working out for you. Keep up the good work.

Much Love,