Reviews for In Shadow
Yeah, Dean is too forgiving.
And John is not. Thats good. But like Marry I wish he would shoot Vinny in the nut first.
I can't believe Jane let John berated Dean.
They can hear him screaming at Dean!
I thought Jane loves Dean very much, like a mother. And I imagine that Marry would scream back at John for screaming at Dean.
And John. I thought he felt guilty for what happened to Dean during his jail time. But after that one time when he met Dean again and become a sorry guilty loving father, he turned to his initial method of berating scolding Dean for something thats not his fault that has caused him pain where he would need his father being all concern and worry for him.
At least do the concern thing first, before berating him. What an asshole. He's kind a crazy like Dennis. Not evil like him. Just crazy and stupid. Justifying himself for being an asshole father for the sake of Dean's safety. As if there's no other way to make Dean a better soldier. As if love cannot make a soldier.
I'm so mad at John. Still can do damage to his son from his jail.
Yay for the family love and happiness!
And I hope that crazy killer suffocated and died.
Yay! I'm so happy Dean got smart caring Angela by his side.
Oh no!
I hope this Dean is smart and tell Bobby. I'm positive that Bobby will make that man dissapear.
I actually hoping that Dean would some day consider her a Mom. He needs a mom. Sigh.
TheBlondeBullet chapter 30 . 7/4
This is an amazing fic! I'm not quite sure where I expected it to go, what with the beginning, but it definitely took a turn I wasn't expecting. And I love where you've gone with it! And I know the last time you updated was in 2010, so the chance of this being finished is a bit of a longshot, but I'd definitely read anything more you have on this story!
goldacharmed chapter 30 . 6/21
Wild guess here to say this story is abandoned, but also to say that that is the biggest shame alive. If you're not continuing this then please please continue writing at least. Talent like this is rare! This story was on my mind for the whole week it took to read. Beautiful and heart renching. I literally cried from it. It's been ages since I cried from a fic before.
This bitch been hiding for 8 years
phantomtraveler1 chapter 30 . 12/24/2017
please, please, please don't leave us hanging like that. Come on... this story is so awsomn it's not fair to just live it out to dry. I mean you...it's... dammit it's just so great to read someting so human on all aspects. I love how unlike other writers you allow your characters to make mistakes and how your monsters aren't born or completely to blame. I love and completely agree with the fact that noone is completely to blame but that still, that is no excuse, and actions no matter the reasons and reasoning behind them can still spell the world monster. Your characters are spot on in general but especially so in the environment in which you put them. You are so talented and your writing is great. Your ideas are treating subjects so raw and real that the reader can't help but relate, even if they haven't lived through ''Dean's'' hell. I especially admire your approach on the whole therapy thing and applaude you for putting it in ther instead of just portraying Dean as some sort of superhero tha can deal with that sort of shit alone, but at the same time keeping it real when it comes to how he approaches it.
Anyway I just want to say that whatever your decision may be on regards to the story it's now one of my very favourities(;) and maybe I'm just buttering you up just a tiny little bit but anyway).
I really mean all that humongus article of an interview.

P.S in case you were interested. If you're into hunger games there's this amazing story about finnick that treads a topic like yours: Reaching You By: OMGitsgreen
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
God. Oh my god. This is amazing. This is just amazing. I'm crying. I HATE THE STUPID FREAKING WESLEYS WITH ALL OF MY HEART.
Ninja Violinist chapter 30 . 11/25/2017
Aaaaand I’m done. And so sad. I hope one day this gets picked up again! I don’t think I’ve cried with a character so many times before. Hopefully one day a new chapter will appear...!
Ninja Violinist chapter 27 . 11/25/2017
I’m almost done with what you’ve written and I was going to wait until the end, but I have to say: that as FUCKING AWESOME.
vegasmome chapter 30 . 9/15/2017
OMG this story was so amazing and sad and wonderful. I knows its been years but it would be so awesome if you could finish it. One of the best out there.
DarkSpring chapter 30 . 9/7/2017
Hours and hours were poured over reading this. Amazing. I'm glad you had the flash forward that showed dean beating up vin. I would have been so disappointed you hadn't included that before abandoning the fic.

It was horrible, terrifying, amazing, and wonderfully written all at the same time. Amazing job!
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »