Reviews for Bittersweet
acidglue chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Hello! I just want to say that all of you're fan-fictions are awesome and you're one of my favorite author and I humbly ask your permission to let me use this as my fan-fiction. I promise to put on credits. Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Man that was amazing! I was glued to this all morning! Im a shiznat die hard but..this time i could make an exeption for Nao...so Dang Angsty! Waaah! Ill date you Nao! That's like the first time i ever said that. Great story!
malware101 chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
love it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Continue?
FluffieDragon chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Oh man! Why didn't I notice this story before! You're an awesome writer! This story is super awesome! XD sorry I have nothing to say... Please update soon! Please! Pretty please! :D thanks for the fic!
Twenty-six Whitewave chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
You write such beautiful stories. I’m captured by the raw emotions displayed by every character, especially that of Shizuru and Natsuki. I love how you portray their unique relationship in each of your fanfics. I’m sooo hooked.
This in particular is my fave because I consider it finished or resolved. Why? ‘Coz Shizuru and Natsuki got back together, and for that—I simply love you, dear author!
And, oh- just when I was getting s*xually frustrated after reading your other three stories, you gave a delectable ShizNat moment in the fourth one. I was starting to pull my hair, like “What’s the M rating for?!” But you didn’t disappoint 7rabbits. Yep, you delivered. Hehheh
Anyway, thanks again for these lovely stories. I had an enjoyable weekend reading them marathon-style. Hope you write more? Peace out XD
bettyful chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
well this is one of the few stories here that people would SHOUT "PLEASE UPDATE" a very nice story...one will surely miss if it is already put out.

i wonder if the author will do something about it.

thanks for the story.
bubble.duckie chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
Waaahhh! What! What! What happened? Why are there no more updates! Arrghh! I really thought that you're gonna finish this. Oh well. I still have your Cramoisi to lOok forward to. Yay! You're not thinking of dropping that are you?

gets down in my knees, praying and hoping for the best

Please please please continue Cramoisi!
bubble.duckie chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Sometimes you know it's kinda hard to get mad at Nao. Some facets of her personality
completely belies her true character. Stll, I'm a ShizNat die-hard so no matter what happens... At the end of the day, I'll only root for one pair. Hihi!
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Wahaha! That was original. I was so used to associating Natsuki with a wolf so it's great to know that a Penguin is like that as well. Finally! Something to ease the tension between these two. Love it!
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Whee... Finally something about the past that been haunting them.

You definitely know how to create that tension...that anticipation got the next chapter. Ugghh! I hate/love ur. Why? Because you left another cliffhanger but u know this is the reason I will keep coming back for more of your stories.

Cheers!
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
I wonder what happened between them? Why was Natsuki like that now? She's still such a bad-ass! No wonder Shiz is... Ok! Don't want to spoil the fun for the future readers!

In case your reading this! Why are you still here? Go ahead and click on the first chap!
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Oh my effin goodness! Shizuru rocking out must have been a sight to behold. Can't say much but damn! I am liking this story more and more!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Did I hear anyone complaining how long this chap was?

Anyone?!

I didn't think so. You can write as long as you want! My mouth is sealed you won't hear any complaints from me.

I'm following your 'most awesome-est' fic to date which is Cramoisi, but I can see that even if this is your first fic, your writing is awesome. You've definitely gotten better!

Cramoisi is still my favorite though! Haha! Can't enough of that fic honestly!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Oh gosh! I really thought you did! Wonder what happened why is she so mad?

By the way, I like the name of the model! Cool!