Reviews for Beautiful Lies
KiwiClare chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
Hi I just found your fic and I love it! I enjoy monk too! I look forward to more!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great chapter
paulac45 chapter 19 . 3/29/2010
Really nice story - thoroughly enjoyed it. Thought the detoxing was done really well, although probably a little too fast in real time. Almost a pity the story didn't go on a little longer into their relationship to include development of any feeling toward Rachel. However - as the man says - 'you cant always get what you want' (tee hee).
1life2ROCK chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I like this story
amyylasee chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
holy moley!

lol, this was a amazing story!

i could see it happening, the humor was awesome and everything was totally in character.

i wish this would happen for real!

im going to read more of your stories soon for deffinate lol. (:
turtlejumpinghurdle chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
nice :)
turtlejumpinghurdle chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
nice job. lol "you're going to hug me, aren't you"
Owl Emporium chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
This was really good. I really loved it. Great job! (:
HuntingPeace chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
Great ending! You have done a wonderful job.
Ladyluck523 chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
Wow! I'm starting to catch up on my fic reading after being out of town for a bit.

I'm sorry to see this story end. :(

You write the characters very realistically from Hudson to the ducklings. Nice work!

I look forward to more of your fics!
Luvdapup chapter 16 . 7/4/2009
AW thats so adorable! XD
Luvdapup chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !WHILE HE'S IN COMA !
bolis86 chapter 19 . 6/28/2009
I love you explanation of House knowing she audited the class.

Great work
Soyala23 chapter 19 . 6/28/2009
i loved this story and sad that it's over. it is definitely in my top top faves. Hopefully you get a chance to start another story really soon. Thanks so much for sharing this one with everyone.
Citiesofcolor chapter 19 . 6/28/2009
Perfection! I absolutely adore it! I'm off to read it all over again!