Reviews for Messaging
ThisWomanLovesGlee chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
3 years later and I still love this. I will never get tired of your Kacy fics 3
Fiona12690 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
A very nice Kacy...awwww I loved. It was too cute. You are making my day with these stories because I rarely give out reviews anymore. To the next story!

Allieg8tor chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Awesome story! I loved it!
ride2night chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
That was so sweet:]

Kevin and Macy would make a cute couple, even though I love the idea all of the boys with Macy haha. She's just such a wonderful character who needs more screentime;]

Loved it!

xxswimxdogsxnickjLOVExx chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Awsome story i loved it are you going to make any more chapters just wonderin cuz it would be cool to see how they got along i am a new member and i was knd of thinkiing about writing a story but idk so do you think it would be a good idea i need to know if you could say somthomg about it in ur next chapter or an author's on this story that would be greatfuly apperiated!
FigmentOfEternity chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Oh, that was so cute! Kevin was a little less spacy than he is in the show, but honestly, I like him better that way ]

Great job!
vodooman chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
OMG! that was so exctremly cute! I read it all in one go, and thought to my self how adorable that story was!

thank you. I really enjoyed reading this!

onewomanshow chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Kevin is definitely the romantic one. Leaving a hospital when he could have a concussion just to cheer up the girl he secretly loves is really sweet. An amazing story, once again.
fromoutoftherain chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Loved every single bit of this fic :D
Fabled Diamond chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
ottherwithatrumpet. Awesome.

This was totally sweet :).
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
That story was so CUTE. )

I love KevinxMacy3
myers1978 chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
aw, that was sweet ) I liked their screen names. I cant believe he left the hospital but I am glad it all worked out...
itsuckstobeunder21 chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
This was just... as cute as it could get!

Now I'm up for Kev/Mace!
applepips chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Let's stick them in a protective bubble and then everyone will be happy. But seriously, this is really adorable in a goofy kind of way. I mean who knew, the only impediment to a relationship would be the girls's ability to cause the boy grievous injury, unintentionally though. But the last line, that was so made of awesome. It's funny, I haven't seen JONAS yet and I'm already shipping various characters, all thanks to you. Great job.:)
applepips chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Okay, I was going to give you a big long review by the end but then I JUST had to review here. Kevin is being so sweet here. I mean getting out of a hospital when you've just been hit with a baseball just to comfort a girl is the epitome of romantic. And that line which Kevin tells Nick about Macy, is quirky, heartwarming and oh so sweet. And the Joe's two finger thing was pretty hilarious too. And finally thanks for the dedication in the previous chapter. That was very sweet of you.:)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »