Reviews for Another Lost Summer
newdayz chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wow, I really hope you are considering turning this into more than a one shot! This story has sooo much potential, I mean it is great as it is but maybe a sequel to explore the fall and beyond?
anon chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
You said so much with the characters speaking so few words. Bravo!
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
a look into Cuddy's mind, loved it :)
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loved it.
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Absolutely fantastic, with or without beta. :) I'm terrible as well, I always beta my own stuff, probably for the worse because I'm too impatient to wait and have someone else do it...that, and I'm a control freak who would rather chew her own arms off as to have to ask another human being for help... ;)

I love the "explanation" or sorts for the off season of the series, but more than that the story itself was a perfect answer to the questions left in the finale. I'm sure that the writers won't give us anything nearly as lovely as this, but as a fanfiction peice this was beautiful in its simplicity and evocation of memory and feeling. :) I do believe that this may be my first favorite of the post season-five fics, absolutely lovely. :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
that was sweet!:)
BeforeItWasCool chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
A really great story and very true to the characters. I HOPE this is what happens next fall!
jflower chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
that's just WOW, thanks for posting!
Melinda Coulson chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
aww that was cute! I liked it!

-Jess
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Such a great story, especially after the finale. I hope something like this happens when House starts up again.
GiggleSnortCharade chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aww this was so sad! And.. I don't know the word, almost... gentle.

It makes me want to smile to myself and it makes me want to cry.

/thumbs up
l chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I loved this. I hope this is what happens in the show. Hope House gets better
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, that was beautiful; I loved this! It was great; good job. (:

Angelica
MoniBolis chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Lovely!

Just what i need it after the episode
Menah chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aawh, so beautiful! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. I've been emotionally unstable and sad since I watched the final ep earlier today and thank god, your story made me feel much better. Thank you so much for that! )