Reviews for Running on Empty
IWannaLightsaber chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Wow I am really impressed by this story. You have managed to come up all these really interesting Alex-at-BB scenarios. Very original. It brings such joy to my AR/SAS fangirl heart! Really, I hope you get to continue with this - I enjoyed it very much.
Evci chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Wish there was more of this, great story so far !
AroerEtholin chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Nice story - want to know what happens to Cub next! BTW, nice author name - gave me a bit of a laugh:)
kindergarten chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
i don't think you are still writting this story but i write you a review anyway. i really like your story. i know there are plenty of other storys like yours but "running on empty" is one of the best storys (with this theme) i read. it is really a shame that you don't write anymore. i like the hole hawk-issure. and i like the last flashback where you discribe why they attack alex. i really would want to know how that all goes on and end. maybe you think about writting a new chapter? please? i would read it for sure!
Writer With Sprite chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Oh my, you certainly can't leave us there.
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Oh great, I want to see what Mrs. Jones does to Alex.

Please.

You can do it.

Keep writing.

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
OH GEEEEEEZZ!

What has Alex gotten stuck into now?

You can do it keep going.

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Oh poor Hawk, good thing Alex was there to help.

What does he have in mind?

Keep going.

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I really like how destriptive you were with the timetable. It helps later on.

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
This is really good, and I not even that far into it.

But I will say your last update was a long time ago. Could you update again, soon?

You can do it!

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is really good, havn't read anything like it. I think I will enjoy it.

Keep going.

HOW AWKWARD chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
OMG why did you discontinue this? It is sooo good. Seriously.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
I really like your story and I really wish that you would finish it! It's really well written and I think it could really go places!
alanna chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Loved reading these first few chapters! Wish you'd continue this story...please?
Shalimar chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Do you intend to continue this? It's really a good story! I like the plot and your writing! Hope you'll update soon!