Reviews for Don't leave me alone
kimee chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
i love you but you need to update now
themidnightblackcat chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
cant wait till u update the story
kimee chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
When are you going to finish this? :C
kim chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now!
MidnightWolf4508 chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
The chapters that you wrote were great! But I kinda have a suggestion. You know the last chapter? Where Sakura and Sasuke "made out"? It was kinda clumped together so it was hard for me to read. So if it is ok, I hope u can have a little space between sentences. It's fine if you can't do so. Thanks for listening!
The Mental Institution chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
I'll always be supporting this story, and I'm sure whatever you do with it that it'll be just as great, if not then it'll be better! I'll be looking forward to reading it.
Lulauchiha chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
Plz dont rewrite it, its one of my most favorite stories ever I love it,its so beautiful.
Blanche K chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
This story is really good! I have enjoyed reading it! Please continue! Update soon! Thanks -Bianca K XD
The Mental Institution chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
Yes! Finally! You don't know how many times I would get on and check to see if there has been an update to this story. . . Every day... Yes, I love it a lot
Keep updating as soon as you can because this story is great!
Ilovemallows chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
I absolutely love your story! please update soon :D
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
Awww...It was sweet at least. You didn't fail. Practice makes perfect! Another thing I really liked was Sakura's dad's attitude. He is cool as a cucumber the whole way through!
Lulauchiha chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
I absolutely love this story, its one of my favorites.

Its been awhile now but im still very excited to see when it will be updated.

thx for an awesome fanfic :)
Ninbri chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
The Mental Institution chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
it was great i love it i hope to see an update soon D: i hate those kinds of clifhangers ..makes me want to click "next" so badly but knowing i can't it just makes me more excited about the next chapter can't wait