Reviews for Is Change A Good Thing?
ForrestersWitch chapter 6 . 4/27
sorry it is an interesting concept I just can't hang with the instant Kumbaya and all is right with the family.
ForrestersWitch chapter 5 . 4/27
the lyrics are good but who gives to shits that the Cullens looked Pleased at least six of them
ForrestersWitch chapter 3 . 4/27
Ummmmm... She left hurt and betrayed by Malice and Deadward they betrayed Jasper too... So how is Jasper sitting there okay with everything... no one worried where she went or followed her to make sure that she wouldn't betray their secret in revenge? Not that I think she would, but to be sure she didn't lash out and harm herself and why would any one believe Deadward and Malice if she said Bella was ok? Alice would lie and Deaddie would swear to it why would anyone believe anything they said?
TinaF chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
Great story! Thank you for sharing.
CassieNick4everTSC chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love this story. Please make a sequel.
Dani Kae chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I really dont get your story i would never in a billion years forgive my husband cheating on me with my best friend if i ever came in contact again i would make sure they looked as ugly on the outside a they did on the inside i would beat the ever living fuck out of them i am not a forgiving person i don't think bella would be that much of a complete fucking moron letting that cheap dead piece of shit pixie to even try to manipulate her again that's all they all ever did manipulate lie and keep things from her i wouldn't be around any of the Cullens but Jasper.
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 9/26/2011
hey this was a very good story but now she knows the truth on what happened on her 18th birthday and that is good like a new person in her was telling her what to do and see for her self and that is so cool i think and yes i will read your sequel and i hope Bella tells Jasper and the rest of the family on what really happened.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
yes i do agree with you that Jackson Rathbone,Peter and Sam are sexy even though i am older i still like to admire the men yummy as some girls would say well the whole cast is all good looking in there own way but get back to the story it is very good and interesting so far.
Cerryn chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
ok its deffo not cool to steal other peoples work but this isnt good anyways wouldnt there be some awkwardness between alice jasper n edward? and its not cool or funny or even a good story its ramblings sorry im being harsh but the fact you rip off other peoples hard work threw any kindness out the window
BeckaR chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
Awesome loved this
BeckaR chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
Awesome loved this
Confused and Pissed chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Not cool. Ripping off someone else's work as your own, its just wrong. I was going to read this but then I saw that and decided that it just isn't worth it. For all I know you stole most of this story from other people. I you want to use a piece of someone else's work, ask them and they might just let you. If they don't then write your own stuff.
AnaMarieWest chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
The tramps are my people! That band is great. Especially Gasoline (and then leftovers)
Darbz chapter 14 . 9/29/2010
Very good.
Mashella Snape chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
ok so i have read 5 chapters already and there is MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE UP IN HERE? I LOVE IT OMG! woot woot