Reviews for What Just Happened?
CatchingMyBreath chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
AHHHHHHH! You can't just leave this here like that! You have to come back, this is an amazing story!
brit chic1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Write More Now
brit chic1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
nice but i was hoping he would kill emmet (im a blood thirsty little chic)
brit chic1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
He's gonna KILL Emmet
BelleOfTheBook chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Please continue. :)
Luvin . U . In . Secret chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I know it's a long shot that you'll even read this but please please please finish your stories! I'm literally begging here! PLEASE!
kittiekatz34 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
i hope u finish this cuz as fucked up as it is, i love it
Bored chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
That was really nasty
Mrs. Shockjay chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
What happens now. It's been almost a year since we received the email notification about Chapter 3. Time to post more for us.
bluegirl27262 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
This story is intense at the least. Though it's not done you can see that there are secrets that need to be told. I hope one day that you finish this story because it is very interesting to read.
msdenisetexas chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Oh man.. seriously you have NO idea how happy I am to have found this.. I read it when it was just one chapter over on twilighted.. I was so anxious to read an update but figured it was forgotten, at least now there is more ( and a hope of more to come?)
TEAMEDCHICAGO chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Boo-Hoo, we never got chapters 4 & 5. :(
yorkie3310494 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Hey I just read your story so far and really like it . can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work

Briana
Bammers chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Loved it and I am so excited to see what will happen next update when you can...
SailorV911 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Haha, yeah, I had to go back and re-read the story because I couldn't remember what happened.