Reviews for Reunion
Allvampirefanfic chapter 30 . 2/1
This story was amzing i loved every part of it and it made me happy to read
I hate when authors have Edward's family yell at him for relationship troubles. Their loyalty should lie with him first, especially since it's actually Bella's fault. Rose has been the only character to actually tell Bella what she needs to hear, everyone else is coddling her like she's a child.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 29 . 10/22/2016
A beautiful, romantic, and heartfelt story. Characters and writing were wonderful. I loved it, thank you.
Iceblondie chapter 30 . 9/3/2016
Loved your story
Payton79 chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I loved how they still had feelings for each other after ten years. Thanks for giving them the happy ending they got.
King BigClock chapter 25 . 4/16/2016
Why is it that when the Girl fucks up in these stories.

The family still comes at the guy like he is in the wrong?

If Esme and Jasper were my family, I'd be pissed at them, they weren't at all considerate with Edward's feelings in this matter and that bull shit right at it's finest, especially seeing as Esme is his mother in this.
Crazy89 chapter 30 . 2/24/2016
Aww so cute loved it. Good story.
MastersWriter chapter 30 . 6/15/2015
This story STILL has the ability to make me cry. With my OWN 10 year reunion coming up in just a few weeks I just had to read this all over again. Now, my reunion is not going to be anything remotely like this fic, but I'm still holding out for something wonderful to happen. I also would love to see my version of Crowley and Newton! lol!
DICATAKADD chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
I somehow stupidly missed this gem...it's been on my "wait and read" list that is a mile long. You are absolutely hilarious my friend! Character dialogue, song references, etc...are some of the best I've ever read.

Love you!
rubell chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
HOTT DAMN!
rubell chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
so silly, as my 3 year old would say
Guest chapter 18 . 3/14/2015
I'm really hoping Bella changes her attitude soon I mean if you can't make certain sacrifices for love then I doubt you really love that person, I mean if you really love someone no matter how scared you are you make sure you can be with them because not being with them is not a liveable answer
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Recommended in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF!
Evil.Inc chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Such a great story!
AllTheRage1983 chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
Last Chapter: Mineral. This chapter: the Get Up Kids. Best song choices yet!
3,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »