Reviews for Reunion
EternalConfusion chapter 30 . 4/16/2012
I just stumbled across this last week and I've really enjoyed reading it! Great fic! So glad things worked out well for them in the end!
Vamplady123 chapter 30 . 4/15/2012
Great story...good thing Edward and Bella survived through ups and downs. It's weird having Bella leave Edward, no the other way around!
Love2bdazzled chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
No Bella reaction to the Jasper workout video? aw MAN. :)
soton chapter 22 . 3/9/2012
Second time of reading Reunion and I still love it!

I don't blame Edward for getting angry as should not have heard the news from Jasper! Bella has made a decision that impacts on their future without discussing it first with Edward.

Maybe Edward's reaction will force Bella into thinking more rationally...
CrazyGreenEyes44 chapter 30 . 3/6/2012
Lovedddddd this story so much! Instant fave!
dont1855 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
YOU SEE GOOD THINGS DO CUM when YOU WAIT heheheh GOOD FOR THEM :) DEBBIE
dont1855 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
HO PLEASE dont make him a ASSHOLE PLEASE. DEBBIE
dont1855 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
HOW SAD TO be so close but yet so far You can say I'v been there done that hehehe All's well I hope good Job :) DEBBIE
Fullofpassion09 chapter 30 . 2/23/2012
Are there really men out there like this? If so I feel short changed!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 26 . 2/23/2012
While I get it I still think he should realize some of that anger is directed at himself and he's at fault too... It's never one-sided... Glad these two are pulling their heads out of their asses

You guys have done a great job making them real!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 25 . 2/23/2012
Gah he was a bit bipolar this chapter. I get he's angery and confused and sometimes enough is enough but I jut can't level with some of what he was saying... It was a bit to harsh for someone who still loves the person...
Fullofpassion09 chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
Love the phone call from the LA hotel, love the slow burn, and wish lessons were always taught like that, people would retain crap ton more, ok maybe just me but even if you don't remember what a deliscious attempt.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
Love the twist with the dress. Didn't see it cause I honestly dont see what about that would freak her out lol. Awesome vacay.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
So I've been review fail because I've just wanted to get to the next chapter and see why happens but this one gave me pause. I fully expected the air fornicators to be one part Tanya lol. The Christmas was sweet, the apprehensions are crazy. They're making it so much harder then it has to be. I get insecurities and misplaced notions but I seriously want to hit them over the head with caveward's club. These two maybe adults but are seriously stunted. I love what you all have come up with.
Riverlander chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
girl, i seriously loved your story! it was fantastic! and i'm not that big of a fan of reading Bella/Edward stories. also, i know that bob means battery operated bf, but what does tom mean?
3,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »