Reviews for Reunion
edwardbabymomma chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
They both liked each other and neither one said anything ARGH! That's frustrating! I'm just ready for the reunion to happen.I cant wait. I cant wait till Edward see her. Bella please dont trip.
mirul chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
How cool was that? And Alice is totally right...the geeks are HOT! You know, all I see when I read is that avatar you have for this story...Robert as Daniel is so frikin adorkable it's unreal...yeah...awesome...looking forward to the next one...love, m.
mcc101180 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
This story is progressing nicely. Can't wait until they come face to face again. I'm also looking forward to Alice's reaction to Jasper. She is cracking me up thus far.

"If it were me, I would have jumped on that Edward guys peen in the middle of class. I wouldn’t have given two shits who was looking. Nerds are hot!” Alice exclaimed, while animatedly jumping up and down on the cushioned dressing room bench. Lol.

Loving this.
lizzydizzy09 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I can't wait to see where this goes! And your Alice is really fun to read. Loved her "jumped on that Edward guy's peen" comment. So funny.
adorablecullens chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
LOVE the way this story is shaping up. As Alice accurately points out, nothing hotter than a Nerdward! Cannot wait for them to meet up and start moving things forward.

WIN!
tlp chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Aw! What a couple of schmucks lol *facepalm* So oblivious!

I'm dying for them to see each other again (and good choice with the red to match the trim) ;)

Thanks for the update!
monomo chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Dude, I really like the idea of this story! Cant wait for the next chapter!
MistressBionerd chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Yay! I was intrigued from a banner on the Twilighted Forums and added this story to favorites. The only thing I love more than Geekward is Hotward who used to be Geekward. Can't wait for more.
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Great beginning, I gotta feeling I gonna fall in love with Jasper. Look forward to the next chapter.
martdg chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter and actually feel nervous right along with Edward! I've never started a FF story from the onset, especially without any previous knowledge on the writer's style. However, I'm already very curious to see what happens to this version of Edward & Bella, so I'll take a chance. To appease my curiosity, are you low on angst? Just wondering what to be mentally prepared for...Thank you much!
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
very cool.

dramatic ending, which always loves to pull readers in. the flashback/recount of previous years is a bit too overdone in this community and maybe, later, you should try and work in the past without having to resort to that - it really helps as a reader and as a writer to be able to pull that off.

Connie
Kassiah chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Katie, Meg, and Trin...girls a weekly update is not going to be enough for me! LOL I already really like this story!

I was surprised that Jasper is Edward's brother and that MIKE was Edward's competition LOL But I like your dialogue. In this short chapter you ladies have let us feel the depth of emotion Edward has harbored for Bella.

Thanks for writing this story, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Can't wait to see what twist you put on this story. I've read a few that start off like this, one or the other looking forward to their reunion to see their high school crush again... but this one sounds like it might be a little different. :)
Valerie22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This seems interesting :) I'll definetly keep track of this story!
Purple1983 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
very promising :) I liked the first installment :)
3,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 .. Last Next »