Reviews for Reunion
bluewolfeyes chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
it's getting really good in the story_ I can't wait until the next chapter comes out and to see what happens with edward and bella and they will finally be able to tell each other how they really feel_
dogupontheroof chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
cool chapter
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I'm glad there were no strong feelings for Mike. That really had me disturbed thinking about it. Since B&E had it bad for each other, this reunion should be very interesting. I can't wait for their first meeting.

I love the banter between Alice and Bella.
anothertwilighter chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Interesting!
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Nice! Now we know they both feel the same way. How could you not want hot Geekward. Can't wait to see how the first time seeing each other goes.
unconditionally mee chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
OME I love love love this I can't wait to get more! Update soon!
TLammy chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Looks promising. Added to my alerts.
NanMcCullen chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I can't wait for their meeting. And I'll just bet Alice is going to go to her reunion with her and that's where she'll meet Jasper. Am I right?
lulabelljane chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Oh, you found my weakness...I love a good fic with a geeky Edward in it! And this one...squeal! Though I saw your little pic icon for this over on Twilighted...and he goes from like totally geek to like totally sheek(to quote the classic Patrick Dempsey movie Can't Buy Me Love...lol) I LOVE that they both feel the same...but damn...they both chickened out...can't wait until they see each other again! Consider me hooked!
TwirlGrrl chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
This is off to a great start! How long before the actual reunion? And, will you have a posting schedule?
jules400 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Nice chapter. Setting the stage from Bella's point of view. Excited to see which point of view you are going to be using for when they finally first see each other. Do you plan on switching all the time or will you being using more of one than the other?
pamela0201 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Oh this makes me want to go back in time and bang their heads together lol so oblivious to what was right in front of them. :(

Loved it! Alice was shes in it more.

“Get the red ones, wear the black dress, and go knock his fucking socks off!” Oh she better.

Cant wait until they see each other.
martdg chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Of course she liked Edward too! What's not to love about geekward? How do two painfully shy people ever get to together? Oh yeah, I guess we'll find out soon enough.. ;) Yay! Enjoying the story and can't wait to see the sparks fly at the reunion!
Purple1983 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
funny how Jasper and Alice have the same ideas :D Alice needs to meet Jasper pronto :) I have a feeling that would be fun :)

I also feel all sorts of giddy thinking about Edward's and Bella's reunion...and their reaction to each other :)
mnggl chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
lol i love this. nerdward makes my heart beat extra fast
3,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 .. Last Next »