Reviews for Reunion
adorablecullens chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
LOVE the way this story is shaping up. As Alice accurately points out, nothing hotter than a Nerdward! Cannot wait for them to meet up and start moving things forward.

WIN!
tlp chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Aw! What a couple of schmucks lol *facepalm* So oblivious!

I'm dying for them to see each other again (and good choice with the red to match the trim) ;)

Thanks for the update!
monomo chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Dude, I really like the idea of this story! Cant wait for the next chapter!
MistressBionerd chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Yay! I was intrigued from a banner on the Twilighted Forums and added this story to favorites. The only thing I love more than Geekward is Hotward who used to be Geekward. Can't wait for more.
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Great beginning, I gotta feeling I gonna fall in love with Jasper. Look forward to the next chapter.
martdg chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter and actually feel nervous right along with Edward! I've never started a FF story from the onset, especially without any previous knowledge on the writer's style. However, I'm already very curious to see what happens to this version of Edward & Bella, so I'll take a chance. To appease my curiosity, are you low on angst? Just wondering what to be mentally prepared for...Thank you much!
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
very cool.

dramatic ending, which always loves to pull readers in. the flashback/recount of previous years is a bit too overdone in this community and maybe, later, you should try and work in the past without having to resort to that - it really helps as a reader and as a writer to be able to pull that off.

Connie
Kassiah chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Katie, Meg, and Trin...girls a weekly update is not going to be enough for me! LOL I already really like this story!

I was surprised that Jasper is Edward's brother and that MIKE was Edward's competition LOL But I like your dialogue. In this short chapter you ladies have let us feel the depth of emotion Edward has harbored for Bella.

Thanks for writing this story, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Can't wait to see what twist you put on this story. I've read a few that start off like this, one or the other looking forward to their reunion to see their high school crush again... but this one sounds like it might be a little different. :)
Valerie22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This seems interesting :) I'll definetly keep track of this story!
Purple1983 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
very promising :) I liked the first installment :)
ilsuocantante chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
great beginning! geekward is a personal favorite of mine. cant wait to see what happens next.

oh, and i'm a huge fan of 90's music. and this song is officially stuck in my head.
mnggl chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
sounds great so far! i'm excited to see where this goes
jules400 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Good start. Interested to see how this story moves along.
sunfire04 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was awesome. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
3,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 .. Last Next »