Reviews for Reunion
NeeNee246 chapter 29 . 11/25/2013
*jumping, clapping, squealing* I love this so much! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 28 . 11/25/2013
I loved Bella reminiscing about the happenings in the past months! I was LMAO so hard at the boat and Charlie! That was awesome! lol I am really excited to read more but also sad that I am so close to the end of this story! :)
ttandme69 chapter 30 . 11/20/2013
Loved the story...great premise. Thanks for the hard work. Lisa
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
HELLSBELLS! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Totally effin dying laughing! This is such a fanfreakintastic chapter! I love these characters! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
OMG! This is so fantastic! LMAO! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
That was fantastic! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
I am really enjoying this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Sometimes teenagers are just so ridiculous! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is fantastic! :)
roon0 chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
I read this in one sitting and really, really enjoyed it. Thank you. :)
mwhite07 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Lol Fat-guy-in-a-little-coat, cracked me up. I love all the 90s references I am from the class of 98
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
Great way to end the story with bringing it full circle back to another reunion . . . showing us they have two boys and another child on the way . . . letting us know that Owen grew out of that dreadful stage . . . getting another glimpse at Mike and Tyler being ridiculous . . . getting another romp on Charlie's table was hysterical and sexy . . . I did wonder about Jasper and Alice . . . as we left them somewhere four chapters back . . . very well done ladies . . . lovely tale . . . thank you for sharing your imagination with us readers.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Charlie cracked me up in this chapter with the gun threat. Then he smiled at how terrified Edward looked. Funny stuff. The whole trip sounded just magical and the proposal perfect. Great chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 11/9/2013
Wow, nine months . . . poof! Well played. They seem to have been able to transition so nicely into the new life of living together. Funny that Renee came to visit first, before Charlie and he only lives hours away. Catching a shoe? Funny. Having it bronzed and mounted? Priceless. I too, keep all my shoes in their boxes on the top shelf of the closet. I see nothing wrong with that. They are protected in the boxes, in lieu of being exposed in the closet to dust and whatnot. LOL. I had a feeling the investor would be somebody they knew. I was expecting Esme, so was pleasantly surprised to learn it was Rosalie. I think that will make Alice and Bella want to work even harder for Rosalie. It seemed as though Edward's speech was quite a hit . . . perhaps his hard work is about to really pay off for those children.
3,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »