Reviews for Reunion
AllTheRage1983 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Love Charlie, love Jasper, love Esme.
AllTheRage1983 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Ok, first I'd like to say that I LOVE fics where Edward and Bella are of a comparable age to me (I graduated hs in 2001). Partially because then I don't feel pervy crushing on Edward, but I digress. Second, I'm already hooked with the musical nostalgia. I had to google the song to find the video and boy was that some weird concept... Anyway, I can't wait to read more!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Omg I've been on such a completed fic kick lately and pretty much reading "throwback" fics I totally missed out on since I first started reading Twilight fan fic four years ago... and this is one of them!

Anyway, I got such a kick out of this chapter! Every one of the characters were hilarious, including Owen! Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next with these two!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/29/2014
Sweet spin for the ending!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
I love how rationally he is taking this - its important he not rush back into things. It'd be hard to trust again
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
She got off wayyy too easily
CSG chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Go get em girl!
CSG chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oh really Jasper?
Edrox21 chapter 30 . 6/22/2014
This is an amazing story. Kudos to the author for such a brilliant piece of writing!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/24/2014
Bravo! I don't know but I kinda feel like I'm right there with these two, thank so much for the ride it's been fantastic. Lovely writing.
CatieCath chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Applause applause applause!
CatieCath chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
I just can't believe I am reading this fic from 2009 and am in deep thought about the entire twilight fanfic experience. I'm feeling somewhat emotional about your Bella & Edward (just as you've planned I suspect.) Anyway, back to the fanfic experience… I just wonder if in 2014, women picking up twilight for the first time will go to extremes to find others of like minds as we have? Hmmmm, should be interesting. Did I mention I love your story? Yup. I do. Fantastic writing and emotion, thanks so much!
Catiecath chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
I just started your story tonight and although I was hooked from Chapter 1, each one just gets better and better. The story is great and your writing is entertaining and witty! Oh and the spice is just right!
ladiblue03 chapter 30 . 2/6/2014
nice story
NeeNee246 chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
This is awesome! I love this story! I am so sad it has ended but so glad that I have read it! :)
3,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »