Reviews for Reunion
Loved the story...great premise. Thanks for the hard work. Lisa
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
HELLSBELLS! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Totally effin dying laughing! This is such a fanfreakintastic chapter! I love these characters! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
OMG! This is so fantastic! LMAO! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
That was fantastic! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
I am really enjoying this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Sometimes teenagers are just so ridiculous! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is fantastic! :)
roon0 chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
I read this in one sitting and really, really enjoyed it. Thank you. :)
mwhite07 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Lol Fat-guy-in-a-little-coat, cracked me up. I love all the 90s references I am from the class of 98
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
Great way to end the story with bringing it full circle back to another reunion . . . showing us they have two boys and another child on the way . . . letting us know that Owen grew out of that dreadful stage . . . getting another glimpse at Mike and Tyler being ridiculous . . . getting another romp on Charlie's table was hysterical and sexy . . . I did wonder about Jasper and Alice . . . as we left them somewhere four chapters back . . . very well done ladies . . . lovely tale . . . thank you for sharing your imagination with us readers.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Charlie cracked me up in this chapter with the gun threat. Then he smiled at how terrified Edward looked. Funny stuff. The whole trip sounded just magical and the proposal perfect. Great chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 11/9/2013
Wow, nine months . . . poof! Well played. They seem to have been able to transition so nicely into the new life of living together. Funny that Renee came to visit first, before Charlie and he only lives hours away. Catching a shoe? Funny. Having it bronzed and mounted? Priceless. I too, keep all my shoes in their boxes on the top shelf of the closet. I see nothing wrong with that. They are protected in the boxes, in lieu of being exposed in the closet to dust and whatnot. LOL. I had a feeling the investor would be somebody they knew. I was expecting Esme, so was pleasantly surprised to learn it was Rosalie. I think that will make Alice and Bella want to work even harder for Rosalie. It seemed as though Edward's speech was quite a hit . . . perhaps his hard work is about to really pay off for those children.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
The way you had them wanting each other, but waiting for 'more', was absolutely beautiful. They took their time. Going through the much needed discussions of 'life'. Sexless, yet still lust filled, days went by and they just bonded stronger and stronger to one another in a seemless, yet very needed way. Talking and 'listening' to each other. Listening to each other's body language as well as verbal language. Him reminding her she was doing it again, when she laid out 'her' plans for Seattle. Then proceeding to make those plans together instead. They've gotten closer, in these few very short days, than ever before. I was elated you didn't have them jumping into bed right away. Letting them take these steps slowly and lovingly back to each other. And, that powerful love session at the end, I have no words.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
So freaking happy that he said he couldn't talk to her and that he'd call her the next night. Then happy again that he waited until so late that night to call. Then he even said he almost didn't call, and only spoke very briefly. The fact that he kept doing that, really drove the point home that she destroyed him with her actions. He wasn't letting her off easy, even though you could feel he wanted to. Finally, they speak to one another the way she wouldn't allow during their whole relationship. In doing so, it's making her more secure in the feelings she's having and giving the ability to move past the insecurity issues. Loved the ending where they just held onto one another, both sobbing . . . it made it so realistic. The one thing you three have captured, and maintained, throughout this whole story, is that they really love each other. That was never the issue. It was always her issues that were the problems that escalated to nearly no return. You are doing a great job at getting the reader to want to give Bella a chance again . . . just like Edward. She just better not ever pull this crap again. Communicate!
3,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »