Reviews for Reunion
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
I am really enjoying this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Sometimes teenagers are just so ridiculous! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is fantastic! :)
roon0 chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
I read this in one sitting and really, really enjoyed it. Thank you. :)
mwhite07 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Lol Fat-guy-in-a-little-coat, cracked me up. I love all the 90s references I am from the class of 98
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
Great way to end the story with bringing it full circle back to another reunion . . . showing us they have two boys and another child on the way . . . letting us know that Owen grew out of that dreadful stage . . . getting another glimpse at Mike and Tyler being ridiculous . . . getting another romp on Charlie's table was hysterical and sexy . . . I did wonder about Jasper and Alice . . . as we left them somewhere four chapters back . . . very well done ladies . . . lovely tale . . . thank you for sharing your imagination with us readers.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Charlie cracked me up in this chapter with the gun threat. Then he smiled at how terrified Edward looked. Funny stuff. The whole trip sounded just magical and the proposal perfect. Great chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 11/9/2013
Wow, nine months . . . poof! Well played. They seem to have been able to transition so nicely into the new life of living together. Funny that Renee came to visit first, before Charlie and he only lives hours away. Catching a shoe? Funny. Having it bronzed and mounted? Priceless. I too, keep all my shoes in their boxes on the top shelf of the closet. I see nothing wrong with that. They are protected in the boxes, in lieu of being exposed in the closet to dust and whatnot. LOL. I had a feeling the investor would be somebody they knew. I was expecting Esme, so was pleasantly surprised to learn it was Rosalie. I think that will make Alice and Bella want to work even harder for Rosalie. It seemed as though Edward's speech was quite a hit . . . perhaps his hard work is about to really pay off for those children.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
The way you had them wanting each other, but waiting for 'more', was absolutely beautiful. They took their time. Going through the much needed discussions of 'life'. Sexless, yet still lust filled, days went by and they just bonded stronger and stronger to one another in a seemless, yet very needed way. Talking and 'listening' to each other. Listening to each other's body language as well as verbal language. Him reminding her she was doing it again, when she laid out 'her' plans for Seattle. Then proceeding to make those plans together instead. They've gotten closer, in these few very short days, than ever before. I was elated you didn't have them jumping into bed right away. Letting them take these steps slowly and lovingly back to each other. And, that powerful love session at the end, I have no words.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
So freaking happy that he said he couldn't talk to her and that he'd call her the next night. Then happy again that he waited until so late that night to call. Then he even said he almost didn't call, and only spoke very briefly. The fact that he kept doing that, really drove the point home that she destroyed him with her actions. He wasn't letting her off easy, even though you could feel he wanted to. Finally, they speak to one another the way she wouldn't allow during their whole relationship. In doing so, it's making her more secure in the feelings she's having and giving the ability to move past the insecurity issues. Loved the ending where they just held onto one another, both sobbing . . . it made it so realistic. The one thing you three have captured, and maintained, throughout this whole story, is that they really love each other. That was never the issue. It was always her issues that were the problems that escalated to nearly no return. You are doing a great job at getting the reader to want to give Bella a chance again . . . just like Edward. She just better not ever pull this crap again. Communicate!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/9/2013
So sad to read him going through this, when it's just so unnessary . . . if she'd just said all of this all along they wouldn't be in this mess. You three have written a very wonderful story. Your Bella has worked my last nerve. I have to say I was a little angry with both Esme and Jasper, as they really should be on Edward's side in this, as they are his family. She's the one that's wrong here. They've tried to get him to open up and explain to them what happened, but he's too damn hurt to tell them. Jasper at the bar was just plain hard to read. Yes, both Esme and Jasper want it all to work out, but it's been just a little over a week . . . and they won't leave it alone. Poor Edward, he just needs time and they won't let him have it. I very much liked that we got to see her voice mails, texts and emails through his eyes. It made it so very much better than if we would have seen it as she was leaving them, or writing them. So much better.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
A giant piece of me is super elated that he is not taking her calls. We know he's listened to every single message, but she will have to fight very hard to get him back. He's probably waiting for her to say a very specific something . . . what, I've got no idea, but once she says it and he hears it . . . then, and only then, will he take her back. Renee was so not nearly as flighty as I was expecting. She actually came across quite wise and gave Bella the best words yet . . . "he wants to be your partner Bella, not your leader" . . . brilliant words. On top of that she also advised that of all the men she's seen come and go in her mother's life . . . none have been like Edward has been towards Bella. Again, brilliant . . . I loved this Renee. I may not like how Renee made Bella live her life in her younger years, but she's got spot on advice! And, now we wait . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Every single time she told her side of the story in this, she never once mentioned that he came back that night and was frantically looking for her. She knows this part of the situation, yet left it off for Rosalie and Charlie. Alice already knew, as she was the one dealing with frantic Edward from 2a to whenever that morning, when Bella finally called Alice back. Again, she's making this all about 'her' and 'her' needs and how "he left me", it's bullshit. He didn't LEAVE, he stepped out . . . her insecurities are insisting he left . . . there's a ginormous difference between the two. Bitchy self-centered Bella, still not getting it. Big surprise there. Where's the ACME anvil when you need it? GAH! I hope he makes her beg for him . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
She's so, so, so selfish. I've never met a Bella like this one before and I read fan-fiction daily. Since 2009. We last left off if Alice imploring her to talk to Edward and let him know what is happening. She then makes this decision to choose Seattle, good choice btw, without even letting him know. Then she's got the audacity to use all those pathetic excuses to him, instead of saying what really needs to be said. He, rightfully, removes himself from the situation because he's so flabbergasted at what's she's done, only to come back to an empty room. Like I mentioned earlier, I read this fanfic daily, and I've never, ever said this before . . . I don't want Bella to be with this Edward. He is so far beyond what she deserves. Now, he's feeling sad, lonely and mad at himself for upsetting her . . . no. She's the one that is so very wrong here . . . so, so very wrong. He should not apologize to her one bit . . . he has absolutely nothing to apologize for . . . yet I just know its coming. Ugh. Why did you three list this as humor/romance? It should have been listed as straight up drama.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
I thought for sure when BxExAxJ visited RxEm that Big Red would've been ready for her to see. Owen cracks me up . . . what is he, ten? He will be a holy terror in his teens . . . poor Rose. Wow, for the first time in twenty-one chapters . . . Bella finally had an unselfish thought and actually considered Edward's feelings for once. I wonder if there is hope for her yet?
3,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »