Reviews for Reunion
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
She still desperately needs therapy. These issues seem to be getting worse and not better with her. She's over the moon happy when she's with him and lets herself go. Then her mind creeps up in there and it's all kinds of scary how screwed up she is inside. She needs to open up to him and the only way she will is if she makes time for therapy. Ugh. These lemons were scrumptious. They sure know how to do it up all kinds of schmexy. You have to have written the nekkid picnic in this somewhere, right?
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
This was, by far, the funniest chapter yet in this story! I was laughing so damn hard through it all. The family parts, especially the comments from everyone, after Carlisle walked in on them. All the gym parts, so funny! Quite a lot of cities to choose from. Although the logical choice would be Chicago . . . I'm pulling for Seattle. That way they all start fresh in a new city, instead of half starting new and half already being established. Jasper has the perfect job that allows him to work and live anywhere . . . the fact that he chooses to live near his brother says a lot. So, it's a matter of getting Edward a new job. Or, hell, put them all in Chicago . . . just Seattle gets them closer to the rest of the family on both sides. Well, except for Alice.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Completely forgot to mention the wonderful bit about the flight attendant calling out the people in the bathroom, when they failed to comply to her niceties of exiting the bathroom. It was complete win! This was an adorable chapter. The lemons were wonderful . . . all of them. Loved the lazy day in the room watching movies and chatting. Their visits brought back a lot of memories for the very many trips I've had to Vegas. Husband and I went for the Millennium, as we had always talked about seeing the fireworks there on NYE. They didn't have any fireworks that year at all . . . anywhere . . . even though the streets were packed full of people. They didn't announce this until that morning . . . ensuring nobody would cancel their plans to come into Las Vegas . . . it was a crappy thing to do. There were a lot of pissed people. So many years we saw it on the TV and we were finally there . . . and nothing. I digress. So, I loved the conversation they were having at the bar about him looking for other positions around or near where they may expand to. She shot him down right quick, didn't she? At least she realized what she had done and fixed the situation by apologizing. He tabled the discussion after that. I guessing the expansion may be to Seattle . . . so they are closer to the rest of the family as well . . . but there are so many other places that it can be. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
First, you really made me want a cinnamon roll. Darn. He was going to say ILY Christmas morning after all, she wasn't wrong at all. Bummer that he didn't and chickened out. The cuff links were absolutely perfect and what a thoughtful way to have her with him when she isn't physically there. Clearly his present to her went off tremendously . . . she loved it! Alice helping with the packing was wonderful as well. Why does she have such difficulty getting unwanted men to step the fuck off? She sits there mouth agape and clueless . . . meanwhile the men are actually touching her . . . Edward isn't always around . . . because she can't get off her mommy issues and move on with her own life . . . so how does she deal with this unwanted attention when he isn't around? Just, wow. Okay, enough of that. The three of you finally allowed them to say the ILY's . . . it was absolutely adorable that he couldn't hold it in anymore and just exploded with it. Loved it. Was very surprised she actually managed to say it back. We knew she felt it, but it was a nice surprise to have. Yay! I love that they said they would speak openly about everything from now on out . . . but she already closed right back up again with the far away look in her eyes . . . followed up by the smile that didn't reach her eyes. So, it's going to be him being honest and open and her still holding back. She may need therapy. Still excited on the ILY's. WooHoo!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
She's finally ready to tell him ILY . . . and I do believe our Edward is waiting for her to say it first . . . he will hold off until she is ready . . . it's killing him, but he just may hold off until she does say it first. The way this story has gone so far, that would make absolute sense with these two. However, someone needs to budge . . . it's half way through the story and they haven't said the ILY's yet, so how can they proceed . . . with the logistics part . . . if they haven't even professed their love yet? Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
"Forgive your meddling mother?" . . . funny one. This was a nice change in POV . . . I like Esme . . . I'd be pretty desperate for some info also if I were her. She's funny . . . and meddling . . . But you expect it.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
That was really sweet of him to create memories of all the things he wanted to do back in high school with her. Liked him telling Newton to take a hike. I guess we missed the conversation between Esme and Edward, that she made him promise in exchange for the use of the car. They keep getting hotter and hotter with the schmexy times . . . that lodge time was super hot.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
I think it may have been just me, but Alice came off kind of bitchy in this chapter . . . I kept waiting for Bella to say something about it, but it never happened. Love, love, loved all the BxE alone time. It was really cute and wonderfully yummy. She's started to really start to trust in his love . . . I think she may be getting past her fears. This distance thing needs to be addressed though . . . hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Fantastic chapter! Lots of schmexy times and all kinds of yumminess! Funny peanut comments . . . giggles abound.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
I completely agree with Jasper! He really needs to push Bella, or she'll stay stagnant forever. He needs to not stick himself too her like a suction cup . . . but doing what he is doing is clearly not working. Plus, she's too damn stubborn for her own good. Again, she is NOT her mother. She can LIVE her life the way SHE wants to. Edward is making the right choice to fly down there.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Good choice for chapter title . . . 'cause this girl is falling apart. She needs to get over what her mother's life is and how's her mother is living it and start living her own life . . . for crying out loud. She is stressing out so much, because she misses him and he is not near. Goodness.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
I love that he was able to finally tell her his feeling and how long he had them for. She still seems so reluctant. I feel as though he will have to fight hard for her . . . even though she is already his. Loved that they captured his o face for her to look at all the time. Fantastic! I'm guessing Jasper lives in Chicago as well . . . since they are flying home together? Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
I really like these two together . . . now, if only we could get them together!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
I didn't expect her to write off Edward that quickly. She said she had him last night, and that was all it would be. Her reasoning being the BS Renee put her through moving all over the place. If she really likes him and he really likes her, then they should try to be together. Top it off with both being silent and they may never get together again. Thankfully, Alice said to give it a shot. Also thankfully, Alice and Jasper seem to be headed down a long distance road as well. Well, actually I don't know where Jasper lives. Edward in Chicago and both Alice and Bella in Florida . . . I don't think you mentioned where Jasper lives. I'll read on to find out.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
This was a funny chapter . . . poor Edward . . . first Charlie, and he skips out telling him not to tell Bella he was there . . . not fair. Then Esme . . . she cracked me up wanting the deers. Then Jasper . . . that El Capitan comment was hysterical . . . Edward calling back to him that his was bigger was classic!
3,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »