Reviews for Reunion
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/9/2013
So sad to read him going through this, when it's just so unnessary . . . if she'd just said all of this all along they wouldn't be in this mess. You three have written a very wonderful story. Your Bella has worked my last nerve. I have to say I was a little angry with both Esme and Jasper, as they really should be on Edward's side in this, as they are his family. She's the one that's wrong here. They've tried to get him to open up and explain to them what happened, but he's too damn hurt to tell them. Jasper at the bar was just plain hard to read. Yes, both Esme and Jasper want it all to work out, but it's been just a little over a week . . . and they won't leave it alone. Poor Edward, he just needs time and they won't let him have it. I very much liked that we got to see her voice mails, texts and emails through his eyes. It made it so very much better than if we would have seen it as she was leaving them, or writing them. So much better.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
A giant piece of me is super elated that he is not taking her calls. We know he's listened to every single message, but she will have to fight very hard to get him back. He's probably waiting for her to say a very specific something . . . what, I've got no idea, but once she says it and he hears it . . . then, and only then, will he take her back. Renee was so not nearly as flighty as I was expecting. She actually came across quite wise and gave Bella the best words yet . . . "he wants to be your partner Bella, not your leader" . . . brilliant words. On top of that she also advised that of all the men she's seen come and go in her mother's life . . . none have been like Edward has been towards Bella. Again, brilliant . . . I loved this Renee. I may not like how Renee made Bella live her life in her younger years, but she's got spot on advice! And, now we wait . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Every single time she told her side of the story in this, she never once mentioned that he came back that night and was frantically looking for her. She knows this part of the situation, yet left it off for Rosalie and Charlie. Alice already knew, as she was the one dealing with frantic Edward from 2a to whenever that morning, when Bella finally called Alice back. Again, she's making this all about 'her' and 'her' needs and how "he left me", it's bullshit. He didn't LEAVE, he stepped out . . . her insecurities are insisting he left . . . there's a ginormous difference between the two. Bitchy self-centered Bella, still not getting it. Big surprise there. Where's the ACME anvil when you need it? GAH! I hope he makes her beg for him . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
She's so, so, so selfish. I've never met a Bella like this one before and I read fan-fiction daily. Since 2009. We last left off if Alice imploring her to talk to Edward and let him know what is happening. She then makes this decision to choose Seattle, good choice btw, without even letting him know. Then she's got the audacity to use all those pathetic excuses to him, instead of saying what really needs to be said. He, rightfully, removes himself from the situation because he's so flabbergasted at what's she's done, only to come back to an empty room. Like I mentioned earlier, I read this fanfic daily, and I've never, ever said this before . . . I don't want Bella to be with this Edward. He is so far beyond what she deserves. Now, he's feeling sad, lonely and mad at himself for upsetting her . . . no. She's the one that is so very wrong here . . . so, so very wrong. He should not apologize to her one bit . . . he has absolutely nothing to apologize for . . . yet I just know its coming. Ugh. Why did you three list this as humor/romance? It should have been listed as straight up drama.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
I thought for sure when BxExAxJ visited RxEm that Big Red would've been ready for her to see. Owen cracks me up . . . what is he, ten? He will be a holy terror in his teens . . . poor Rose. Wow, for the first time in twenty-one chapters . . . Bella finally had an unselfish thought and actually considered Edward's feelings for once. I wonder if there is hope for her yet?
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
I don't know why her suffering the loss of Edward being around makes me happy? I think I may be sounding like a bitch, but why has she done absolutely nothing to fix the situation? She's holding onto insecurities instead of letting go and enjoying what she has. Why is she hiking it's her responsibility to make sure the business decision is right for everyone? When every single person has said they will go WHEREVER she chooses. I've seen stubborn Bella's, but you three have created a Bella that's gone way far beyond stubborn. And, for no reason what-so-ever. It's very odd. She actually bordering on very selfish in my head . . . taking and taking and not really giving anything back. The lemons are ridiculously hot though. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
She still desperately needs therapy. These issues seem to be getting worse and not better with her. She's over the moon happy when she's with him and lets herself go. Then her mind creeps up in there and it's all kinds of scary how screwed up she is inside. She needs to open up to him and the only way she will is if she makes time for therapy. Ugh. These lemons were scrumptious. They sure know how to do it up all kinds of schmexy. You have to have written the nekkid picnic in this somewhere, right?
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
This was, by far, the funniest chapter yet in this story! I was laughing so damn hard through it all. The family parts, especially the comments from everyone, after Carlisle walked in on them. All the gym parts, so funny! Quite a lot of cities to choose from. Although the logical choice would be Chicago . . . I'm pulling for Seattle. That way they all start fresh in a new city, instead of half starting new and half already being established. Jasper has the perfect job that allows him to work and live anywhere . . . the fact that he chooses to live near his brother says a lot. So, it's a matter of getting Edward a new job. Or, hell, put them all in Chicago . . . just Seattle gets them closer to the rest of the family on both sides. Well, except for Alice.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Completely forgot to mention the wonderful bit about the flight attendant calling out the people in the bathroom, when they failed to comply to her niceties of exiting the bathroom. It was complete win! This was an adorable chapter. The lemons were wonderful . . . all of them. Loved the lazy day in the room watching movies and chatting. Their visits brought back a lot of memories for the very many trips I've had to Vegas. Husband and I went for the Millennium, as we had always talked about seeing the fireworks there on NYE. They didn't have any fireworks that year at all . . . anywhere . . . even though the streets were packed full of people. They didn't announce this until that morning . . . ensuring nobody would cancel their plans to come into Las Vegas . . . it was a crappy thing to do. There were a lot of pissed people. So many years we saw it on the TV and we were finally there . . . and nothing. I digress. So, I loved the conversation they were having at the bar about him looking for other positions around or near where they may expand to. She shot him down right quick, didn't she? At least she realized what she had done and fixed the situation by apologizing. He tabled the discussion after that. I guessing the expansion may be to Seattle . . . so they are closer to the rest of the family as well . . . but there are so many other places that it can be. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
First, you really made me want a cinnamon roll. Darn. He was going to say ILY Christmas morning after all, she wasn't wrong at all. Bummer that he didn't and chickened out. The cuff links were absolutely perfect and what a thoughtful way to have her with him when she isn't physically there. Clearly his present to her went off tremendously . . . she loved it! Alice helping with the packing was wonderful as well. Why does she have such difficulty getting unwanted men to step the fuck off? She sits there mouth agape and clueless . . . meanwhile the men are actually touching her . . . Edward isn't always around . . . because she can't get off her mommy issues and move on with her own life . . . so how does she deal with this unwanted attention when he isn't around? Just, wow. Okay, enough of that. The three of you finally allowed them to say the ILY's . . . it was absolutely adorable that he couldn't hold it in anymore and just exploded with it. Loved it. Was very surprised she actually managed to say it back. We knew she felt it, but it was a nice surprise to have. Yay! I love that they said they would speak openly about everything from now on out . . . but she already closed right back up again with the far away look in her eyes . . . followed up by the smile that didn't reach her eyes. So, it's going to be him being honest and open and her still holding back. She may need therapy. Still excited on the ILY's. WooHoo!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
She's finally ready to tell him ILY . . . and I do believe our Edward is waiting for her to say it first . . . he will hold off until she is ready . . . it's killing him, but he just may hold off until she does say it first. The way this story has gone so far, that would make absolute sense with these two. However, someone needs to budge . . . it's half way through the story and they haven't said the ILY's yet, so how can they proceed . . . with the logistics part . . . if they haven't even professed their love yet? Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
"Forgive your meddling mother?" . . . funny one. This was a nice change in POV . . . I like Esme . . . I'd be pretty desperate for some info also if I were her. She's funny . . . and meddling . . . But you expect it.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
That was really sweet of him to create memories of all the things he wanted to do back in high school with her. Liked him telling Newton to take a hike. I guess we missed the conversation between Esme and Edward, that she made him promise in exchange for the use of the car. They keep getting hotter and hotter with the schmexy times . . . that lodge time was super hot.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
I think it may have been just me, but Alice came off kind of bitchy in this chapter . . . I kept waiting for Bella to say something about it, but it never happened. Love, love, loved all the BxE alone time. It was really cute and wonderfully yummy. She's started to really start to trust in his love . . . I think she may be getting past her fears. This distance thing needs to be addressed though . . . hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Fantastic chapter! Lots of schmexy times and all kinds of yumminess! Funny peanut comments . . . giggles abound.
3,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »