Reviews for Stray
Kitty6701 chapter 7 . 1/17
I really love this and I hope you keep going because I hate when people make great stories and just decide to end them out of the blue . I think you have talent and should keep the stories going I look forward to keep reading the story thanks!
pantaraz615 chapter 7 . 1/9
so cute love it
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 7 . 1/6
Yay, now Stray's finished, it goes directly in me favorite stories !
That was pretty cool, and you make me like KenHana. But I think I will only read yours xD
thanks for the story
hiyana
leoqueen27 chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
OMG all of my teeth just fell out this so sweet love it.
Neanim chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
Very cute!
Helluvabutler chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
So cute! 3
Zayabel Draga chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
AW ME GOD! THIS IS SO ADORABLE I'M GOING TO BURST OUT CRYING WITH JOY! *sniiiffff* So cute!
Vanillamoo chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Omfgosh. Lime it was pure smut after smut after smut after fucking hot smut. im dying / this is so cute i cannot! I dont even watch bleach. And this is fucking hot as fuck. Im dying. I love you for writing this amazing fanfic ** thank you for writing this amazingly fucking smutty fanfic **
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Holy crap this was adorable! I loved reading it! Great job!
PhantasticTroyler chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Awwwww. That was... Too shweet :3 so kawaii! 3 loved it! Zank yu for writing this :D really made my day(s) :D hehehe u
Lovers45 chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
I love this story so much. That Im going to have to ask you to make a sequel! Please !?
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
not Oh, Boy, more like Oh, Shit.
librarat chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
This story was so adorable! But, damn, Grim-Kitty has quite the impressive libido. Jakeru was so freaking cute!
Skatjas chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
KAWAII!
Fluff overdose
Oh, that was sooo sweet
a really really great story
larissita chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I really shouldn't read read this kind of ficionts during my time at school, I should stop, but I can't soo I won't!