Reviews for Radiant Parodies
Reina Ann Vilre chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Kurth? fighting someone? fighting ANYONE? I seriously doubt it, especially over something as stupid as a game. But is was still funny. Macaiah tackling KURTH to the floor? hahaha!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
But it was funny! XD
SoraKeyblade Master chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Lol, nice, lol.
Reina Ann Vilre chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I believe Soren doing that is a sign. a sign that he has gone COMPLETELY INSANE! well you know what they say, "insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids."

Heehee! Though I couldn't possibly imagine Soren drawing on a map with magic markers (or having ADD) it was extremely funny.
Nightmare Heartz chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
omg! i have ADD! you have no idea how many times ive that to my teachers! lol fav part bout soren running off cackling like ashnard! ;3 lmao
Unreliable Reader chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
uuuuhhh ike? what are you doing?

Oscars gonna be maaad when he finds out.
Unreliable Reader chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
LOL!

that's hilarious!

lets just be glad there not gay now!
Unreliable Reader chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
wh-why did you make ike gay? hes with elincia!
Unreliable Reader chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
lolz! wonder if lethe will kill him when she finds out!

go FE!
Whyndam chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
This is funny.
SoraKeyblade Master chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Wow, the best part about this was that I was eating pringles while i was reading this. And yes your friend does have a VERY dirty mind, lol.
AdamLL chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Very gross, I don't like Ike and Zelgius together but the reactions and imagining them were funny. Soren would probably be jealous though...not gagging. Also add Levail's jealousy too.
Title Track chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
haha! That was hilarious!
SoraKeyblade Master chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Lol, Good Chapter, the title threw me way off though, lol. I thought Mist was gonna say, "Mom, Dad, Ike, Soren and I are gonna have a baby."
youdon'tknow chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
(typed while laughing) Oh man, given the title I was half expecting for someone to find out someone else was gay. Then when the conversation between Ike and Makalov started that really got me interested in what would happen. Ike may have a close friendship with Soren, but that doesn't mean that he can date Mist without Ike wanting his blood for it.