Reviews for Gold Locks and Silver Keys
Niknaclol chapter 40 . 11/22
Not really a fan of reincarnation, but that was a nice ending.
Niknaclol chapter 38 . 11/22
Yo this is really depressing. Im kind of disappointed with the way this story ended. I feel like you could've done so much more with it. I found myself losing interest around chapter 36-37 and the only reason I'm still reading is because I always finish stories I invest time in, and that I only have a little bit left. I'm just kinda stoically forcing myself to finish these last few chapters. Anyways, I really liked the start of this story. I laughed and smiled and loved Rima and Kanda. Yeah, Yuu was kind of ooc, but considering hoshino never everrr wrote him in a light other than stoic or pissed, you don't really have anything to work with. But that's okay. I like your version of Kanda. I just kind of wish your story didn't end the way it had. It had a lot of potential. It was kind of cliche with the whole 'I'm going to stop seeing you to protect you' and 'I'm on short time but I won't tell you bc I love you' and 'main character dies for the plot and progress purposes only". I normally go back and reread lengthy fanfics, but I think I'll pass on this one. It was still a good story, though, don t get me wrong. Cheers.
Niknaclol chapter 35 . 11/22
This is gonna end like the divergent series, I know it...a cliche ending, but you can't do much with what hoshino gives is, huh?
Niknaclol chapter 22 . 11/22
I'm kinda disappointed...this is a kandaxOC story and although lavi is one of my favorites, I don't think that he belongs in THIS story. Yes, as the author, you have the right, and I know you've long finished this story, but I really do hope rima ends up with kanda. Like, I know the plotline is cliche in the whole "it's not you, it's the situation in protecting you from" but rima doesn't seem like the kind of person to blindly hurt herself or kanda just because of that. And I don't like the idea of lavi as a rebound. In my opinion, it just won't work. I'm hoping that because you put a kandaxOC status in the summary that it'll end that way. Cheers.
Such a bittersweet ending!
tukfkydfhdgh chapter 39 . 8/9/2016
OMG YES YES YES YES YES A FUCKING GOOD STORY WITH A GOOD ENDING AND I AM CRYING BECAUSE NOOOOO AND YESSSS AT THE SAME TIME OMG I LOVE THIS STORY TOO MUCH.

I feel like that will make you think I'm crazy so I need to say it calmly,I loved your story so,so,so much and hopefully you'll continue writing like this.
leonie2 chapter 40 . 7/29/2016
Thank you very much for this truly amazing fanfic.
You created something special in how you inserted Rima into the Canon storyline so plausibly. I loved the way that you portrayed the relationship between Kanda and Rima and how they were just not able to even have a 'normal' date together. It all made horrible, complete sense. And although I normaly am a total sucker for happy endings, I was only upset with you until the reincarnation scene ;)
Only one point of criticism: Since I am German myself I coudn't fail to notice some mistakes in the German conversations. Ich finde es aber trotzdem toll, dass du dir die Mühe gemacht hast.

So, thanks again. I'm looking forward to reading more from you and this fic again maybe next year.
RinMine chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
f
Onetruev chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Hi! I'm in love with your fan fiction and I was wondering if I can post a review on my tumble blog?
Jane Doe chapter 39 . 3/9/2016
This story reminded me of the anime Chrono Crusade.
SulphuricGrin chapter 40 . 2/26/2015
This is my second time reading this story, having done so the first time about three years ago. Both that time and the now - it has always made my cry at the end, and that rarely happens when I read stories. Despite the fact that this was completed over four years ago, I still wanted to say how much I loved this story. And thank you.
MNOQZ chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
ah! tsukki from haikyuu! XD
AsianGirl88 chapter 39 . 11/16/2014
0-0 why Rima die? T-T NOOOOO! The sadness!
Ah- but good job on the writing. It was nice.
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 39 . 10/3/2014
You sank my ship.. It went down like the titanic... And I'm crying just as much.. Damnit! I can't believe you sank my ship! I have too many feels damnit! I'm not crying I just have feels in my eye
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
Why must you sink my ship?! Fix it! Fix it now!