Reviews for Gold Locks and Silver Keys
SulphuricGrin chapter 40 . 2/26
This is my second time reading this story, having done so the first time about three years ago. Both that time and the now - it has always made my cry at the end, and that rarely happens when I read stories. Despite the fact that this was completed over four years ago, I still wanted to say how much I loved this story. And thank you.
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 2 . 2/8
ah! tsukki from haikyuu! XD
Yuuki GB chapter 39 . 11/16/2014
0-0 why Rima die? T-T NOOOOO! The sadness!
Ah- but good job on the writing. It was nice.
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 39 . 10/3/2014
You sank my ship.. It went down like the titanic... And I'm crying just as much.. Damnit! I can't believe you sank my ship! I have too many feels damnit! I'm not crying I just have feels in my eye
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
Why must you sink my ship?! Fix it! Fix it now!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
Stop blowing holes in my ship!
Ichimaru Silver chapter 40 . 8/4/2014
The story is really nice! It's the best Kanda Yuu x OC fanfic I've read! I love how you slowly reveal everything about Rima (eg. the reason of the locket and her innocence and blah) and I love the way that in their second life they keep on bumping into each other and the really awkward tension between them 'cause they're like "Why are you so familiar? I don't even know you" sort of a thing. In total the story is AWESOME having a nice plot and all and I find the characters are not too OOC. (talking about characters, BTW, good job portraying Leverrier be ing the insolent jerk and bastard he always is XD)
JelloXGiggles chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
uhh replying to mangamania, Yuu is actually his first name, thats y he hates people calling him it.
Mangamania chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Damn it! I pressed post before I was finished!
What I was trying to say was you have woven their past tangling it, untangling it, making me giddy all the time and wondering about what would happen next. I have'nt finished yet as you can see, but so far its interesting.
Also, I was actually looking forward to review after I read the last chapter (the ending) but there's this mistake you make at every chapter.
Kanda is his first name, Yuu is his family name.
It's the same as Lenalee Lee and Komui Lee. Lee is their family name.
I kinda understand that you might get confused, sometimes wikipedia didn't gave you the exact data.
I'm also currently writing DGM fanfiction (Kanda x OC) and before I wrote anything on my laptop, I searched for references first, which is (I think) what you do.
Yeah, I have an account but I'm a chicken. Sue me!
I think it would be pretty awesome if you could change this, but if you don't want to it's totally cool. I know that this story isn't fresh out of the oven and the data submitted on have automatically been deleted, but it would be best if you did.
With so much love
mangamania
PS: I'm going down with a cold right now, so I'm sorry if my grammar is all jumbled up. English is not my mother tounge.
Mangamania chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Dear ,
HOLY SHIT! I LOVE THIS!
There was no word to describe how happy I am to see you write this. So far, the plot has been exceptionally incredible. Their
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 40 . 6/5/2014
This was just bloody amazing! Pure awesomeness...wow
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 39 . 3/25/2014
. . .Congradulations. I'm crying over this beautiful ending. This was just...a stunning story. Less of a fanfic, and more of a tragic, yet beautiful novel.
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 32 . 3/25/2014
. . . . . . .*whaps Tyki and Road over their heads with a sword*
Die, please!
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 30 . 3/25/2014
. . . Why do I get the feeling that Tyki is actually following Rima, and those eyes aren't just a figment of her imagination?
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 29 . 3/25/2014
fdsalfkjds YAAAAAAAYYYYYY! THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE AWESOME! *flails with excitement*