Reviews for A New Chance
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 10 . 8/2
The fic is fantastic!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 10 . 5/4
has anyone picked up this story?
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 5/4
Has anyone carried on with this story? I really like where it is going.
kirsty21 chapter 10 . 4/18
cool
Reynadraki chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
yo lo tomo!
Goddess Alexandria chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
It would be funny if other Severus came looking for Harry...
Thorilian chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Hey I love your story I would gladly adopt it if it is still available! It has great potensial
SeveriaPrince chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
I'd like a go at finishing it if anyone hasn't yet
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Please finish this its awesome I hope this becomes an mpreg one
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
I would love to adopt this story. I'm an author , known as superstararashi. My fics are not posted here yet as they are all still being edited but soon they shall be :) I would adore to see your plans and continue this story. It has been one of my absolute favorites and the only alternate universe fic I like. Please contact me at if you allow me to adopt it. Thank you!
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY AND I WISH YOU LUCK IN ALL THAT YOU DO! THANK YOU!
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
I really love all your fics and hope that you will one day start to write again and will pick this one back up again.
kuran kirito chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
awww ur doing a rly gud job and i rly enjoyed it and hope for another chapter but if u must do wat u must than i hope who ever takes it continues on wat u have so far
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Has anyone tried to finish this story yet? I would like to have a go at finishing this fic if no one else has done so. Atm, uni is controlling my life and it would be a while before I could get a chapter up...
Elissa707 chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Uhm, honestly, I can see that as the ending. Its a good ending. I did not like this story except I did. I hate that Severus from Harry's universe is alone and that line killed me... but I loved this premise. Very cool story. It made a lot if sense, some characters were OOC but they should be because they are from a different universe. But this made for a cute ending.