Reviews for Read Between the Lines
DinoDina chapter 1 . 3/30
I love this so much! This is such a sweet fic, and you do such a great job of showing their relationship - the small moments, showing their love and all the small parts that make it up!
jen-hi chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Loved it. They can say so much without talking - even if the other sometimes doesn't pick up the line...
captainme chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Do you know, i'm really sad i got to the end of the oneshot... Jacks not willing to let go of Ianto and i don't want to stop reading! Lol!

Beautifully written! You kept them in character so perfectly and... ahh, it was just awesome!

Kudos! :)
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
oh... love it. Perfectly IC for them, really amazing.
temporalwitch chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
What a fantastic story - very in-character and true to the boys. Great job!
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
What a fabulous piece of writing.

You kept them completely in character, in my opinion.

Jack and Ianto really are all about subtle contact and pointed looks. They don't need to shout about it. Their mutual affection is obvious.

The last line was just heartbreaking.

Loved it.

xx
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Nice one. I loved the attention to detail, especially Jack using the restaurant flyer to mark his page. Poor Ianto; I feel positively unwell myself now after reading that - can one catch things from fictional characters?
Willow08 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
gorgeous - you've captured their characters perfectly - really sweet - well done!
butterfly.cell chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I don't think I've ever read 30 words that quickly! :( It was beautiful! I got a really clear mental image of everything that was going on and it really was gorgeous!

I loved it as ever :D
Murderbynuns chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
things are always left unsaid beteween them two, buts thats what makes them so good
Candybree chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very sweet and a little sad.

Silly boys never actually saying what they mean or want.

Great job!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
oh that was precious. Very good job I loved it!
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2009