Reviews for Skinned Knees and Apple Trees
alchermes red chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I read this story so many times! Beautifully put together, and very well written. I'm really not into introspection-heavy pieces, but this one just seems to work this way, and I love the hopeful ending. Well done!
son-of-puji chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Okay, I just left the same review on your LJ but now since I found the fic here as well, I have to put the comment here too:

I'm so happy I found your fic. There is so little of The fall fics out here, but thankfully all of them is so great, just as yours. I wished it never ended. I would so love to see how she grew up, how she accepted things I dont want her to accept because it means being an adult, and I really want to see him succeeding in walking or not, and reconciling to it.

Anyways, if you have any other fics in this theme, please polish and submit it:)

Or if you have anything you dont think would ever submit, would you maybe send it to me? I'd be so happy.
otterwarrior16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I loved this movie and the story is very nice. not too sappy between Roy and the nurse you put in. Best fanfiction about The Fall on here. I wish there were more. Wonderful job. :D
Random-Battlecry chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
And here I thought my fanfic was the only one in existence for this tiny, beautiful little fandom. Imagine my delight to discover that I'm wrong. I really enjoyed this story! Your Roy voice is particularly strong and well done.