Reviews for Sweet Memories
xandra19 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I love it.
Gina chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
This was so fucking cute.
maddy tdifan chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
sweet, but i dont think i liked it as much as Gwen and Trent here...Gwen...Trent...?...*looks to other room wich is living room, they(well mostly Gwen) are crying and hugging* well, um you guys alright?...silence...still hugging...and crying...pulls out bull horn... honks it. both:ah! *Trent hits the top, but his head gets stuck, he starts cussing while pulling his head out* Trent:dammit let me out! grr!fuck fuck FUCK! *trys pulling out again, but fails* let me the fuck out, this is bull shit! dam let me out! *me and Gwen laugh* Gwen:Trent, you ok? Trent:i was until i got my head stuck up here, woops oh no! *falls and lands on a bat sticking up towards the Trent, but lands on his...groin.* un pleasent. in a strained voice. me:ah nuts! Gwen:you all right? Trent: i do not know ask the baseball bat*he said in a girly voice* Gwen:ok bat you o-k? it did not answer Trent. Trent:can not even bend over.*still in a horrible yet funny voice*me:wow did not see that happen, well how are we going to fix this? Gwen:fix it later.*looks at Trent*Trent:fine. Nick:here come the base ball, woops! *lands on Trent groin again*Trent:oww! *faints*me:well go to go. Trent in another horrible voice:no mommy i dont want to go to school i want to stay here and make cookies with you.*faints*Gwen:o-k. both:bye!
AJustice90 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
That was good.
Laura Hollis chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
Awesome story! I love it because most stories about Trent and Gwen don't happen after their break up, and it was a great way to end the story, write more stories, okay?

You've got a new fan,

I'm Legaly Brunette!
AngeliesDmonFlattery chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
i awed way too much. GOD i love gwen and trent :)
xlipsofdeceit chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Wow, I really loved this story! (:

in fact it inspired me for an DxGxT idea. check it out i'm sure you'll like it _

anyways, u did a really great job & awesome writing!

Gwen McLean chapter 5 . 7/23/2009

Rain.unloved chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
aw... it ended... still good story

kinda a long wait though

but that's ok
tick-tock chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
That waz awsome! Good story! :)
burnthrough chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
He looked sad and defeated. “But I don’t care.” I said before attacking his lips again.

Aww. When I read that part I pictured Gwen sitting across from Trent staring at him. And then he's all like giving her this 'kiss me' look then she's all thinking 'ATTACK!'. lol.
Trent and Gwen 4ever chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Aw!That's was awesome!I love this story
Phoebe097 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
This is cute, but why is Dream On playing?
Axel0913 chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
awesome chapter, please update soon
Trent and Gwen 4ever chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Awesome!I don't care if it was short,update soon!