Reviews for The Art of Breaking Nails
sasukeholic chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This story is simply great! Best one-shot I've ever read. Morbid and very hooking . The events are sort of like flashes to me,and each flash holds something very meaningful and significant, beautiful . Loved the dialogue and how the characters weren't OOC . What I loved the most was how the sequence of the events all lead to that one last line .3 !
8pepper chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
last. line. killed. me.
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This sure was interesting as hell. Very different but wonderfully written in a poetic sort of way :D

Wow... I'm a little speechless by the amount of sheer angst in this story. I don't even know where to start but to say that you had me hooked from the start. I don't think that you should "think" you like this. XD If I wrote this I'd be blown away.

I love the characters and dialogue and how you portrayed Kabuto and Karin's past. Man, there were some genius sentences in here that were written so crystal clear. I love that you made Sasuke sound like such an emotionless bastard XD Amazing job stones! A definite favorite that got me thinking.

Zetnnik chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
The level of writing is goods. However, the flow of the story is a bit disconnected. There were part where they were a bit vague and I wasn't sure who or what is going on. Maybe if I re-read it once more, I'd have better understanding? But, all in all, thank you for posting your story and sharing it with us.
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
God, I love this story. It's a bit different from what I usually read but there's so much depth to it, I can't help but adore it. Karin is steadily becoming one of my favorite characters and her introspective here is just amazing. I especially admire the connection she and Sakura had. The way they found comfort in each other left me speechless and the knowledge Karin had concerning Sakura's naivety tasted a little bittersweet to me. It felt almost as if she wished she still had that innocence.
Bucket on the Head chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Loved it. There were some parts where I wasn't really sure what was going on, but I think I got the gist of it. Great work.
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I'm so confused...
xescapism chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was... beautiful. And morbid, although all tastefully done. I read this five times over, and every time I did so, it was like I was reading it for the first time. The way you protrayed Karin, when Sasuke raped Sakura, how the plot twisted at the very end was just... I can't even find the words to do it justice. A job very well done indeed.
anundecidedteen chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I've read this twice now, and it is amazing. It is just so heartbreaking, the end, but most of your stories are like that, which is part of what is so great about them. I read the reviews and everyone is saying that Sakura is weak, but I don't think she is.

She left him. The only thing she had left, and she turned away from it. Granted, he turned away first, but she didn't stick around like Karin, nor did she really allow herself to be used because she struggled when Sasuke raped her.

I think that Karin is actually kind of jealous of Sakura or wanted to be like her because Karin sees herself as a following sheep, but Sakura wasn't because she didn't do whatever Sasuke told her to do. Also Karin Imagined herself doing the things to Sakura like Sasuke was as if to tie her down and prove that she was better and also to get as close as possible since she couldn't be her and she wants to.

But in the end, Karin sees herself as winning because Sasuke followed her, not Sakura, yet she isn't happy because she is after all like Sasuke, broken and searching for the past. So the story is really about Karin's struggle. In the end though, everything that is set and proved and is fact is shattered, because Naruto is alive. So then what happens? I don't know if I'm looking too much into this, probably, but it is a really great story.
Sasusakukarin chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
mmmm.. and lemmon?
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was really good! (:
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I dont get this story.

Im happy about last manga chapters, they makes me forget about stories like this one.
theBlackOpal chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
...I don't know what to say...

This was beautiful. I can't even begin to describe the sheer awesomeness. I particularly enjoyed the way you portrayed Karin, the way you seemed to explore her. The overall structure of the story, the way past events are recalled, the parallels, the ironies...*applauds*

Well, as mentioned, great job.

And I think I'm a minority here when I say I like Sasuke being paired with someone OTHER than Sakura once in a while. Wohoo, SasuKarin!

But Karin can do nothing but shake her head and say, “Sasuke is mine.”
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Sad, slightly odd. A story lies behind the story in what happened with Naruto. But I like it.
Crimson Tranquility chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I read this fic quite some time ago and then remembered it but couldn't find it until now!

I really liked it and saw how you made Sasuke and Karin relationship believable yet original; on his part, he doesn't love her and on hers, she is fascinated yet tired of his attitude (that's a very original concept since we still see Karin as obsessive as ever in the manga!)

Personally, I only like Sasuke x Sakura fics but this one was very good in regards to Sasuke x Karin relationship, which is not really of love but of similarity in your fic.

Awesome job!