Reviews for Redemption
If they are located in France why would they call 911?
snakedabomb chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
after much thought, I have decided that fitz is my favorite character you created. well done on this one!
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Poor Carm. Although, I knew she was gonna be fine.

But I expected the Gang to react a little differently... More dramatic, like they were all gonna gasp when they saw her and attack her. That kind of image popped into my head but oh well.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I'm glad that Wilson is such a gentleman like Sly, sort of.

Although, I don't know why he's being so nice to her until I read your other stories. Especially since he asked her out since they're both strangers to each other.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I remember reading Untold Chronicles and I was thinking, who the hell is Wilson? Now I'm here, re-reading it again!

I like how you introduced the OC. He's got a lot of character and that's what I like about him.
Arpeggio chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Very good story
Shalemaster chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
The last part was 4th wall destroying... wait is that Sly Cooper... and Carmelita making out... man I just somehow sent... never mind I dead.
StaticBomb93 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Oh osik (a bit of mando there. Yeah I read Star Wars big whoop wanna fight about it?) more crap. Honestly Leo is a beast! I like this story. Could be a bit longer though
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
Spiacente non ho esaminato mai questo capitolo, esso ero molto buono. Conclusione molto divertente, la ho gradetta mólto, io gradico il seguito a questo inoltre. Ringraziamenti per metterlo come uno dei critici leali sull'ultimo capitolo, ho gradetto questo mólto ed avete fatto molto buon su questo fanfiction.

The Good Thief chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
Sorry for not getting around to reading it before. But you are a reat writer and punching adams in nose CLASSIC.
daverezi chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
YES! :D I wanted to stay Wilson, lol. And a really great ending to your story. I love the fact that Neyla suddenly became seductive at the end; pretty Ooc of her to be, but it made the fic good, nonetheless. I hope to read some more of your stories later in the future.

HC
WolfKeeper989 chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
That was a nice ending! Now to finish the chapter that I am supposed to be updating!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
That was good. Nice Plot you have going here. Well, good luck with the nxt chapter and all!
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
loveed this chapter, glad you worte another chapter! weell hope to see more!

erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Thank you for updating! cnt wait to see next chapter!