Reviews for Shifting in the Sands
secret chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
sweet love,LOVE SUCKS
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Sarah: fascinating. i hope by now you will have gotten the book and read it. But i'm not gonna spoil it, either way. I hate it when my friends spoil stuff for me, and i get into arguments with them all the time because of it. so i won't spoil it for you. great job on the one-shot. even though you have Poseidon and Athena way outta character. they are both too proud to do such things, though they might still attend the wedding.
Adonai63 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Short and simple. Very nice.
sf chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
annabeth and Percy kiss in the end of the last Olympian
racooncity chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wait, what happened to Poseidon-Athena? Did they forbid the two lovesick couple to not seeing each other? I DO read the book, but I can miss things easily, seeing my memory isn't as good as it had been (even I'm still young). So, if you don't mind, what happened in the first place, actually?
cece chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
you need to finish this dang story and get rid of this clif-hanger. the clif-hanger really suks (even though i think i know whats going to happen).
Broken Gold chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
...8D oh my gods, the cuteness! I loved it, especially the last sentence!
the random sunshine person chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
seriously, you thought this was bad? this is great! don't put urself down like that, it only makes it easier for people to get u down, trust me (not that any of the other people here are bad). awesome book. awesome story
Ruled-by-Books chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was overall pretty good. A little iffy (whether that's a word or not) on the character's actions, but good all the same. I know you said you didn't want a review, but you should always want reviews good or bad, (as long as they're concrit) and concrit is all i try to give out.
escapedreality chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
nicee. i haven't read LO either. i want to though!
xXBookworm4evaXx chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
WOW! that was really good! I haven't read the last olympian either, so I can't spoil it for you! U did a great job!
Percabethfan98 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
"Not my best work"! As if!