Reviews for Love Bites Back!
maddy tdifan chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
super cool man! Gwen:that is not me, i would never do that to Trent! *crys*Trent:it is ok Gwen, it is over*kisses her* me:oh come on! never mind i think it is cute, whatever back to what i was saying, *Gwen moans* can you please at least *moans louder* screw this! great job on wrighting your stories *Gwen screams* what i do! Gwen:not you Trent. me: dam! shut it! ok like i was saying, hold on DONT YOU DARE! both:we are : nice wrighting dude it is really starting to sound cooler. all:bye!
jessicasilverv13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
AWESOME!
CC the Bug chapter 21 . 10/22/2009
WAH! DOES GWEN LIVE! I CAN'T TAKE THE TENSION! Lckily, I won't have too. :)
gothicvampireangel chapter 22 . 9/7/2009
Howe much longer until the next one is out? I'm having anxiety!
seacat254 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
nice! love it!
littlejj chapter 22 . 7/15/2009
OMG ok u might say that is to much u gave away but i say its very little, u always hav 2 leave me hanging plz write book 3 already plz i cant wait!
The all knowing Hyper chapter 22 . 7/9/2009
:)nice...
Toritona chapter 21 . 7/9/2009
im so scared...PLEASE HURRY

RUN LIKE THE WIND...OR ANYTHING ELSE THT U WOULD LIKE TO RUN LIKE!
WinxTwilightRox chapter 21 . 7/8/2009
MUST HAVE PREVIEW!
Psycho4ever chapter 21 . 7/1/2009
Holy cheese nips! You gotta put a sneak peek or something . Im gonna go crazy!

I LOVE You books
Psycho4ever chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
haha i love the baseball story. especially since you added the ketchup and mortar thing. your an awesome writer. No your better than awesome . i cant think of a word to cover it.
littlejj chapter 21 . 6/29/2009
OMG why gwen? oh my god! u really do no how 2 bring tears to sume1s eyes please write more i need 2 find out wat happens. I need 2 no if she leaves plz i dont want her 2!

Plz write a sneak peek on book 3 plz

PS: please dont let it take long for book 3 to come out PLZ!
superDUNCANfan chapter 21 . 6/28/2009
book 3! yay! Oh..no!GWEN IS DEAD! WHA!(
MistyKittyKat chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
book 2 waz awesome! It waz so exciting! Can't wait untill book 3! Please put the chapter up!
youdon'tknow chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
That's sad he came a few seconds too late. A silver stake pierced her heart...ouch. Here I thought with the weapon out of her they would be able to help heal her... boy was I wrong.

These two just can't catch a break, what with Trent becoming a vampire and Gwen being human the first time. Then Trent becomes human and Gwen becomes a vampire, and finally Trent becomes a vampire again (willingly) and Gwen ends up dead.

Wow, Maria must have seen a lot of horrible things that Trent is going to do. I do have to agree with him though on the idea they should have been able to keep her safe (for at least a day anyways), but no apparently a mind reading vampire (ex-slayer as well) and a pack of werewolves weren't enough to take on three slayers (sarcasm of course). It seems that Trent is definitely going to become a "savage" soon.