Reviews for Fever Dream
November Lights chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
This was a gr8 story!
thecolouryes chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Woo! This is AMAZING! ((And sorry I didn't write this reply last night, I hadn't read the third chapter yet.)) I'm happy someone went and wrote this - this being something that well explains the whole lover's token bit. Good job. I think you got Numair really well.

Do you have anymore amazingness? :D

Lucy
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is very good, believable and everything, but I have one small grammatical critique: When Cloud "says" "Wake up stork-man," the sentence should read: "Wake up, stork-man! she cried." instead of "Wake up stork-man, she cried!"

That is all- until I read the next 2 chapters! :D

Lucy
Emily chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
This is very good! I like how this reveals the origins of that locket Numair used to find Daine with when they were separated by spidrens. I like it a lot. : ) Keep writing!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
All together now: Aw! That was gorgeous, even if it was short! The only real inprovement I could mention is that I noticed that all your stories are short. Short but sweet! ;)!
Simplicity of Heart chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
review cont:

it's interesting how it's written in limited omniscient. i can't remember how TP wrote lol.

but i like how you gave both sides. can't wait for more!
Simplicity of Heart chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
So... when do they have SEX? hahaha

"a lover's token indeed" remind me next time to try and take a lock of your hair when you're not looking.

as always, beautiful writing. style is serious in tone, and clear in it's conveyance of the characters feelings.

okay i have to get off the comp because i am not on my own. but i will continue this
Rowena of Naxen chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
oh! It almost made me cry, really. yes I am somewhat that lame. But it's true, and a compliment to your wonderful writing job. (nitpicky thing: at the begining of 'RotG' it says when Numair falls in love with her, but that's okay b/c i like this way too!)

-rowena
Aniloverl chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Oh this looks really good. This is a great writing style, keep this up.
Catherine chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Great start! I like your writing style.