Reviews for Prompted Drabbles
Laughing mu ass off at this poem omg so misaki
Larkawolfgirl chapter 161 . 2/3
I love that last line about everyone being crazy :)
M. Maroth Araya chapter 162 . 9/24/2014
Hahah what the hell, Usagi ani!? That was cute and fun xD
"He's getting more creative." XD that killed me xD
Larkawolfgirl chapter 162 . 8/17/2014
That was a fun idea. The thought of him sending Ichigo related products never would have crossed my mind XD
Nano.yaoi chapter 162 . 8/6/2014
Well that certainly were creative :D (serisouly it was, and the best ideas always come at 2am right?) Thinking Usagi-ani would know Kurosaki Ichigo is funny too xDD But now I gotta... Go google Starberry 100%!
mypetluke chapter 162 . 7/19/2014
Love these
Sir Shirkin chapter 162 . 7/15/2014
xD Bwahahaha, poor misaki
LazyAuthoress chapter 162 . 7/11/2014
It was funny but a Japanese person wouldn't choose Kurosaki for that pun. Ichigo's name doesn't mean strawberry but "the protector of one thing". I think it's because of the characters.
puppyfacetwo chapter 162 . 7/11/2014
I was just as confused as you were. His hair is near traffic cone orange, and they were calling him strawberry. It just dumbfounded me. But then I learned one day, and was all 'well I feel foolish...'
Anyways, this was pretty dang clever. It gave me a good laugh. :)
DeathOnTheRun chapter 105 . 5/25/2014
i love criminal minds...
Butterfree chapter 161 . 4/19/2014
Hahaha, that is just perfect and totally happened. My head canon is that this happened now.

Queenie
puppyfacetwo chapter 161 . 4/19/2014
Poor 'lil Misaki, he's just trying to be nice and help out. But then he finds out that nearly everyone he helps, turns up to be a weirdo. He just can't catch any breaks, lol. :3
prettypunk369 chapter 137 . 4/19/2014
Aw, so cute! :D All your drabbles are.
Ha, that's hilarious; my name is Autumn X3 Quite the coincidence!
Me-Anne chapter 161 . 4/19/2014
Shinobu-chin is not that... right? and it's only with cabbage... RIGHT?!

oh.. poor Miyagi...
thegirlwithagun chapter 160 . 1/23/2014
This is great! Just finished reading the whole thing lol. The drabbles are so... *_*
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »