Reviews for Prompted Drabbles
kkmbigfan1 chapter 163 . 8/9
Awesome I'm so happy to come upon this set of drabbles! Keep it up! I feel that Shinobu is just another Wolfram! Don't you think so?
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 163 . 6/7
woooo i like where that was going hahah
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 163 . 6/5
aww cute
puppyfacetwo chapter 163 . 6/5
Whether Hiroki likes it or not, Nowaki seems determined to have some fun in that elevator. :)
MysticHybrid chapter 27 . 6/4
I love Junjou Mistake (Asahina and Isaka) and I'm thankful you actually added them in.
Don't Preach chapter 163 . 6/4
Long time between drabbles but this was worth the wait. I always like little glimpses into Nowaki's impoverished past and his child-like excitement is charming. Hiroki settling Nowaki with the slip of his hand was also very sweet. The dialogue towards the ending: perfect.

Thanks!
bananaboat chapter 29 . 6/2
lol Mowaki-shannnn
Laughing mu ass off at this poem omg so misaki
Larkawolfgirl chapter 161 . 2/3
I love that last line about everyone being crazy :)
M. Maroth Araya chapter 162 . 9/24/2014
Hahah what the hell, Usagi ani!? That was cute and fun xD
"He's getting more creative." XD that killed me xD
Larkawolfgirl chapter 162 . 8/17/2014
That was a fun idea. The thought of him sending Ichigo related products never would have crossed my mind XD
Nano.yaoi chapter 162 . 8/6/2014
Well that certainly were creative :D (serisouly it was, and the best ideas always come at 2am right?) Thinking Usagi-ani would know Kurosaki Ichigo is funny too xDD But now I gotta... Go google Starberry 100%!
mypetluke chapter 162 . 7/19/2014
Love these
Sir Shirkin chapter 162 . 7/15/2014
xD Bwahahaha, poor misaki
LazyAuthoress chapter 162 . 7/11/2014
It was funny but a Japanese person wouldn't choose Kurosaki for that pun. Ichigo's name doesn't mean strawberry but "the protector of one thing". I think it's because of the characters.
1,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »