Reviews for Save Me? chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
It's nice. I liked the story, simple, not too long and happy ending, though I'd say you could use the rating T , but if you decide it to be M, let it be.
Prettycrazy chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
Absolutely perfect!

Loved it!
Jibbs lover chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
Aw so sweet! Great job! Can't wait for the update!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
Aw thank you so much!

That was just...awesome! I loved it! It made me all warm and fuzzy inside! I really loved the Jenny/Ziva stuff you had! It was so cute! I want more and I'd think some Jenny/Abby stuff too!

Your story is AMAZING!

ILuvPelicans chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
Makes me want to chant JENNY! JENNY! JENNY! lol! I seriously need sleep! That was great! I loved it!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! :)

HAHA! She SHOT him! Oops lol!

I love the Jenny/Ziva friendship!

Great chapter! Well done! Can't wait for the next chapter!

ILuvPelicans chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
I like the Jen/Ziva hug-I wish there would have been more of a 'friendship' between them on the show...

im still holding out hope for a Jen reunion-hard to believe Franks would keep something like that from his 'Probie' but then again not so much.

Another great chapter!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
HAHA! Go Ziva! Lol. She ROCKS! :P

AW! They told each other they love each other! YAY!

Rachel...xo better not kill her! : Or I'll kill you! : lol
ILuvPelicans chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
AW that was so sweet-I still want to kick Jen and Gibbs for one or the other not kissing in the episode 'Lost and Found' about PRIME!
ILuvPelicans chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
Ziva will kimbo-slice him-LOL! Like in Cloak! another great chapter!
Prettycrazy chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
You really do know HOW to keep us waiting huh?

Of course they will find her in time - we need some Jibbs moments - We need Gibblets - we need much much much more love!

ILuvPelicans chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
ha! ha! Bingo! I can totally see that happening between Ziva and Abby :)

I did my latest Jibbs story-although im not to sure about it...i need to rest my eyes for a bit-as i seem to be having some sort of reaction from dog hair or something of that nature.

:) as always another great chapter and you're keeping us in suspense which is great!
ILuvPelicans chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
I thought I'd review for 7 & 8...great chapters. Definitely driving me nuts with who has Jen.

You're the only one who gets me with that whole Vance story-no one else will give it a chance. I thought Jibbs fans would give the Peanut Butter story a chance but I guess not-lol. That'll teach me not to write when i'm suffering from insomnia.
ILuvPelicans chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Another great chapter! :)
ILuvPelicans chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
you have me stumped as to who has her. can't wait to read more. I review your story because you were nice about my stories and i know they're not the greatest.

I really like yours :)