Reviews for Princesses and Pirateships
jen chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I'm lost why ff writers think L.P. would have to exp risk with another pregnancy. Their doctor told them to try again and it would bw fine for goodness sake, nothing was physically wrong with her - ovaries, fallopian tube no scarring or like Brooke's situation..! It's just a bad lazy plot point on finer now.
Anne chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I have read a lot of fics lately, but not once reviewed, I know thats not nice, but... Anyway, I feel like I have to tell you that your writing gets to me in a way, that not many others do. I feel every emotion you convey with your beautiful words and descriptions, even in the angsty ones, which I normally don't read because they tend to depress me, but somehow yours don't. You truely are gifted with words, keep it up! Especially this fic of yours speak to me, being both a daughter and a mother I can identify with the bond you show between Peyton and Sawyer, it is spot on! Thank you for giving me histories, that makes me feel, it'a the most important thing to be able to.
Elena chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
oth4lyf7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
ur storys r amazing. i lv taylor swift 2 and oth of course! i lvd hw u gav us all the moments that the show never gav us a chanc 2 c,ur an amazin writing. . .keep the stories cumin

stardustshop chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awww!That was 're family is so perfect.
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aw. This is so cute. THAT'S what they should show in season 7. All the cute little happy fluffiness of Luke and Peyton...too bad it's never gonna happen now. But, at least I have this wonderful fic to read if I feel like I need some closure about that. So thanks.
othfan chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
that was such a good story. well done.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
~good post.

but i was waiting to find Lucas reaction to her being preg
stardustsky chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
So, I watched my first episode of OTH on Monday (I happened to catch it after GoGi). I had no idea who anyone was or what was happening - besides a wedding.

The next day I got the author alert for this story, and thought: Sure, I'll read this; why not?

Now I've finished and I am completely amazed by your writing. I 'aww'ed, I laughed, and I teared up at about 5 different spots. Plus, TSwift was incorporated so that makes it even better :D. This is a great, great fanfic (so great that the word great appears 4 times in this sentence).

And hopefully, you'll get your Sophies inspiration back one day :)
MonkiNikki chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
YOU are brilliant . . .

and THAT should be a movie! :)
FateTragedyDestiny chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was so cute, I loved it. Their little family seems so perfect like it should be, no disasters, just love and you wrote it really well. Great stuff! Keep it up :)
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I was intrigued by this upon seeing the title. Nomatter how many times I hear or sing this song, I'm touched by it every time :). I love that you used it to structure your story around.

I thought having the story span so many years worked really well, and i particularly enjoyed the middle section where Sawyer was a teenager. I have always though that Peyton (and Lucas too) would be an excellent parent to a teenager since she's generally pretty cool, and let's face it, has experienced pretty much all the issues herself first hand :P.

I also loved that throughout the whole story, you showed how Lucas and Peyton maintained their connection and kept the romance and spark between them. The idea of adoption was great too :)
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
loved it
lalez chapter 1 . 5/12/2009

i was thinking this story isn'T what i want to read because of the title

but i was intrigued by it

and you created such a wonderful world

and a great conclusion

this story is fantastic
ficwriter4 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
oh my god this was perfect! seriously this better happen on the show! I loved it!