Reviews for Meetings
Tree Peony chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Nice one! This comment is rather late in coming, but I only stumbled across this fic after having read "Anniversary", which was also quite good.
Starfool chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is amazing. So bittersweet. I love it.
ArcticFire chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is your first Saiyuki fic? It's one of the best I've ever read.

The entire part on Distance is so beautiful that I've written it down, even memorised it.

It's the second time I'm reading it, and yet I still love it. Please write more Saiyuki fics! There's a dearth good ones like yours.
chanez chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow... a non-yaoi fic that manages to convey and strength and depth of the bond Gojyo and Hakkai share; one that extends from one world to another, from one life to the next. Very beautifully written; it was almost... poetic. It gave me that feeling I dont get very often; that there are some of you out there so gifted and it makes me marvel at how you can literally work magic with words and put that into words which others find so hard to describe... I absolutely loved the story! And that quote about distance having more than one dimension blew me away! So... awesome job! D
Ms Arano chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Like prose, the falling of leaves in water, distorting, rippling, the surface never the same, but the water still knowing where it lays. Nice.
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Loved it. I liked all the little storied in between the main dialogue sections that showed all their past lives together. Well done. _
LynLin chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was beautiful. I love these two, and it's so bittersweet. Great job.
Ailiel Raith of Ithilien chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Very poetic. It's not always that one gets to read a Saiyuki fic that shows only the bonds of friendship that ties Gojyo and Hakkai - nothing more. Reading your fic reminds me of a mist - it cloaks whatever that lies farther beyond but a gentle wind might sometimes give one a peek of what's out there. :)
Holysinner5527 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was beautiful! You acuratly portrayed the close bond between Tenpou and Kenren and you managed to not make it yaoi! That is very impressive. This is definently going in my favs. Keep up the good work.

Holysinner5527