Reviews for Drumsticks
Genevia chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Poor Collins... -shakes head-

This review maybe a 'wee' bit too late but I think I still should cuz this was awesome. :)

I read your A/N and ohmygawd. That is really 'really' infuriating! I mean, some people are just not accepting the existence of homosexuality! Sure they can NOT accept it but that doesn't mean that they have to reject it! The world isn't just black and white anymore! Can't they understand that? -huffs-

Awesome story by the way. -insert grin here-
Gaby chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I really like your story but the only thing that bothers me (and no I'm not a homophobe) is that you referred to Angel as a "he" a lot. Now I know technically he is a boy and everything, but generally he was referred to as a "she" in the movie and stuff. But this was actually really good and everything. I love Angel and I think you definitely did her justice!
Celeste-poet chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Poor Collins. I wish he had just told her he bought new drumsticks for her, let the old ones be as they may...a secret...

That sucks about your English assignment. Worse has happened, though.
Clio195 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Haha, really funny. ) The last line made me laugh out loud. And sorry about your English teacher. ;)
amaXdear chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aw, that was sweet. Though I feel bad for Collins and his brief anxiety.

And your teacher sucks.
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Yeesh. Your teacher sounds harsh.

You might want to check the pronouns more closely befor you upload, though. There's some parts of the story Angel is referred to as "he", but at some parts it says "she".
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw, this was cute! And tres well written. You did a great job of keepnig both Angel and Collins in character and not overly fluffy so mad props! :)

Also, your teacher's bizzare. I understand the changing it to sitting on a table, and even having you take out the AIDS, but seriously? It's like get over it. And marking the assignment late when you had to practically rewrite it makes no sense. Wow, this is longer than my actual review...I'm gonna shut up now.