Reviews for LOVE WILL CONQUER ALL
jk chapter 3 . 7/24
huh?
Edward left and at that point "bella DIED" LOL really?
fucking drama queen much?
jk chapter 2 . 7/24
what up with the last half of chapter 1? were you trying to say birthday as many times as possible?
also why make bella so fucking annoying? ya its your god damn birthday fucking get over...whiny fucking cunt.

and her friend shows up and she says "can my life get any worse?" seriously? are you that fucking stupid bella?

really? bella cried cause he took her to a fucking meadow? stuuuupid..
and what with the "look"? she had the look of love, desire,lust,trust, need,bliss,happiness, kindness,want...LOL really? tell me, what does that "look" look like?
soooo fucking stupid...and then...LOL and then, Edward announces..."this is your first time" LOL really? I bet she had NO IDEA ...LMFAO
jk chapter 1 . 7/24
soooo first off bella says she must make a "UNFORGIVABLE choice" but then says in the next sentence that she knows Charlie will forgive her.

She goes on to say that shes leaving to make everyone safe...I don't think that's why she should be leaving...she should be leaving because shes giving birth to an unknown creature...so she cant go to the doctor, ect...I don't see how its "unsafe" for her to stay...though its not a good idea to stay since shes not supposed to tell the "secret"
your wording is just really fucking stupid...that's all I'm saying
jk chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
this stories a fucking joke...it doesn't flow well and its just not believable!
like Edward would allow Tanya to rape him? seriously? he was at her "mercy" cause she had a tight grip on his dick? yaaaa except he was in a house full of vampires with super hearing and they would have stopped that hoe...and Edward could have removed her ass...its just not believable! he didn't want to hurt Tanya? LOL hes a motherfucking vampire!
jk chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
I love you my bella love? ummmm cheesy much? stuuupid
bamagal110 chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
I love this so far and I really hope you finish it.
Jadiona chapter 30 . 7/22/2015
I'd love to see this story continue. It is well written and has a good plot. I hope you plan to continue
Camilla10 chapter 30 . 10/17/2014
You didn't update sice August. I would like to read your story but only if you tell me you are planning to finish it.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 27 . 9/18/2014
OH MY GODDDD THIS IS SO STUPPPPIDDD!. Edward and jaspers so call brillant plan was to leave a murderously angry jb alone with the babies in hope that he sees the fucking light of thier humanity for himself?

ITS THE MOST RETARDED THING I"VE EVER READ IN FAN FIC HISTORY!...
TrillionSchiffer chapter 25 . 9/18/2014
The buddist talk with the madman convo was see thru and shallow. no real case. I got five more chapters let me finsih this quick and thank you for you contribution. ..-_-...
TrillionSchiffer chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
You making bella care for JB well being at time like that was retarded. It was clear that you were trying to keep in the SM character. But was extremely off putting given the situation.

LAME

No one protesting...Lame. Carlisle taking care of JB will bella is giving birth...lame

This whole chapter was lame.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 23 . 9/18/2014
Edward's mind reading and alices talent have been watered down to S#IT at ever convenient moment.

For a guy who had trouble blocking thoughts for yrs, he has practically been in la la land blind and deaf to the world at just the right moments to make this story work. Which is SUUUUUPPEER lame btw. It is such a transparent manipulation on your part.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
Look how easily that was solved once someone was made to listen. See case and point. Most of this is a bunch of transparent unneccessary drama, that any reader could see right thru if they were paying attention.

Like the tears. I always thought myself that if the pain was strong enough then they should be able to cry some type of diluted venom. I mean, they have all other types of other liquids in them, why not that? Made no sense. Clearly and SM oversight that all other fanfic seem to run with. Good for you.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
OMG how many times are you going to repeat the same line. and same ridiculous actions.

You keep this huge uneccesarry secrets for transparent drama. each one wouldve ended a thousand time better if clearly explained. THEN... carlisle and his "i've never seen this in all my years" Yes mofo we got that. THIS IS ALL NEW TO YOU. CHECK! So for the love of god stop saying it everytime something more new occurs.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
booooo victoria turned charlie .

Story lame