Reviews for Venom Kunoichi
awesomegirl6485 chapter 9 . 3/17
I love this story so much...the idea, the lemons... I love everything about it! Please post the next chapter! I'll be waiting! :) :) :)
MichealMyers chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Hey if you have that problem of them disappearing post yours on adult fan fiction
Kain129 chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
keep it coming
LordCanine chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Where's Kakashi? Yugao? Gai? Tsundae? Jiriaya? Will Naruto and Hinata meet any of them? And what of Itachi?
LordCanine chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
You don't like Sakura, do you? You like Hinata? If so I understand why and so far I'm liking the story. And will Naruto only have Hinata by his side? Or will there be others as well?
DoTheseHaveSaltOnThem chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Another marvelous story gone..
Kirby chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Um I know you don't know me but I read this story a year ago cause I started getting into naruto Spider-Man crossovers and I love the ones were naruto gets venom and I see you still haven't updated it and um can you please start updating again I and maybe a lot of people would really appreciate it
-thanks
Finnish Paragade chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
An interesting idea indeed.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
what about venoms other offspring toxin?
Aurora Lopez chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
I like thise story very much please write more chapters from 10-15 of Venom Kunoichi, bye.
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
One question. How did Naruto swing through the night in a town consisting of mostly 1 story to 2 story buildings? There would be nothing to swing from.
Me chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow congratulations, you created ANOTHER abandoned story on this sire...
Illithids Rule chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
UPDATE
Rain Shigu chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
A very good story, which I quite enjoyed reading.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2013