Reviews for Rooftop Romance
rohor chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
lindisima historia XD
grecialica chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
so this is not new with them sleeping together i read 3 other ones like cuddle buddies
Ikuto4Eva chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
As said in your authors note at the end it is a one-shot but in my opinoin you should have made it into a full story. It leaves me hanging. Your writing is awesome and i think you should contine ths masterpeice!
kalicious chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I like! But I'm just going to be picky about how it's Uo, not Ou.
Tohru123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
omg i loved it. it was soooooo cute. for a first first kiss it was super cute but their second kiss was more like a make out secion...not that thats a bad job make sure to write lots ;D
annabee43 the non-member chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
omg this is so freakin cute! i think this should be MULTI CHAPTER cuz it like FRICKIN ROX its like 12:23 AM nd i still cant b bothered 2 sleep... crap that was a lot of math hw... this was my *good point*
kisa chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
OMG! that was adorable! I loved the ending with the thunder storm. :D I think you really got the characters spot on.
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was an extrodinarily cute and Tohru are my favorite couple and I love Kyo's jealousy/My little motto is jealousy makes the world go Sigure is such a perv XD

It was good
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
this was so good! :) it was nice and long and the events went really well together, its flow was very good. i hope you write more i really like how you write and the detail you put into each part with Kyo and Tohru! love it! :)

Silver.Kitten-Chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I loved this story, it was really well done.
Kagomes Kit chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
aw so sweet
Candice White chapter 1 . 11/25/2009

Nice fluff story! I like the way you describe Kyo and Tohru,their relationship so sweet.

Thank you!
cello.rose chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
U should continue this. This is awesome.
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh! That was so cute!I love Kyo and Tohru. Awesome fic!