Reviews for When Emails Go Wrong
chrisylovesnaruhina chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
come on redfaerie! this story was getting good tooo! YYYYYYYYYYYYYY? plz hurry up because it's 2012 SON! so plz hurry up because i really like this story. it's really funny. I'm not trying to rush u though, just update something.

Peace, Chrisy-chan
PureBlossoms14 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great
BleachBunneh chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Amazing story! Sorry to see it getting taken down, I will be so excited when it comes back up!
TwiceMarked chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Alright, first of all, I'm very sorry that I have not gone and reviewed every single chapter, like this story deserves, I kinda had more important things to do, like, oh I don't know...click on the NEXT button and carry on reading? I've just read this entire story in one sitting and absolutely loved it. I almost gave a wail of disappointment when I got to this chapter and just found an authors note. Sigh. Such a good story. I'm not entirely sure how you would be able to renovate it, as I'm uncertain that it is humanly possible to improve on this story...unless you are going to be adding more to it... Meh, what the heck.

STRIVE FOR PERFECTION!

Really looking forward to continuing this story. Update, renovate, whatever, just give me MOOOOOORRRRREEEE!

Please.

Thank You.
TachiAsh chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
please finish the story
animeaddict8 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Amazing story so far. Update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
maxridelover chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
gime more, i'm loving this!
maxridelover chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
lol that was great stuff!
maxridelover chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
i like please keep writing!
Pressing Point chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Wah, wah NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING! YOUR FIC IS WONDERFUL AND FLAWLESS TO ME! I'M SURE EVERYONE THINKS THAT! JUST CONTINUE THE STORY PLEAAASE! DON'T TAKE IT DOWN! I JUST FOUND IT AND I'M IN LOVE WITH IT, PLUS I ALREADY RECOMMENDED YOUR FIC TO ALL OF MY READERS! DON'T TAKE IT DOWN, I BEG OF YOU !
Pressing Point chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
I loved the sperm story! I swear I was dying on the floor when I read that! Since its about 12:30am now and I'm in my room in the dark reading your fic, it probably wasn't good for me to laugh like that... My dad came in and said i shouldnt be laughing to myself that people would think im crazy... and he was serious! I think he's going to make me go to therapy like Hiashi did to Hinata... *sigh* he seriously would do that
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
WOW THIS IS AWESOME! I HOPE SASUKE AND SAKURA GET TOGETHER! LOVE THAT PAIRING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Katunei999 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I have been waiting FOREVER for this to be updated! This is one of my favorite NaruHina stories, and was worried it wasn't goingg to be continued. Thank you for continuing it! _ (By the way, HUGE fan of your work!)
Hinatafan4ever chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
hey!

i really like your story

when is the next chapter coming i've been bored 2 death of waiting!
Scarlet Rhi chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Omg when are you going toput up the final chapter! it's been over a year and this makes me very depressed I need to know how it ends D: