Reviews for How Not To Die
Sophie chapter 8 . 1/25
Ooooooo, keep writing, this is really good so far!
Best Assassin Ever chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
This is amZING! You have to hurry up and update or I'll die...like for real!
Abby303 chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
hi...i love this story...but when will you update. You haven't updated for at least a year (I've been counting).

please please please update soon

Thnx
Abban chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Im not tryin to be rude...but did u abondon your fic? U haven't written in a while...wats up. I know u wrote that u don't abandon ur fics but it seems like it...Ive been waiting for weeks for u to get a new chapter up... Please continue it...Its awesome
mysterychild chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
*Cries shamelessly* Your author's note mentioned a scene that was lengthy and didn't fit right in this chapter and would be in the next one... but alas! (Per your author's note in your bio) It's been re-written numerous times without success. *sniff* and this story has so much potential! I will definitely keep an eye on your stories since I've just located them via another favorite author. - Good luck on the next chapters to your stories, I can't wait!
inuxkagxcookehz213 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
i love itt :D
Lexaii chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
LOL AT SESSHOMARU NEAR THE END! I love his character in this :) I laugh every time he says something silly like that~ I really truly do love this story. Please update as soon as possible, considering it's been about a year..o-o
SilverStella chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
AWESOME!11!
SilverStella chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
"Inuyasha...I'm buying you a dictionary for your birthday. Act surprised"...

...

!
twinkle toes chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
wait. wait. wait. Iam a little confused are inuyasha sesshomaru koga shippo and intasho demons? Are there any demons in this story or are all they all human meaning no mikos no monks no demons or half demons?. It would be a big help if you put this on your profile. But other than that I LOVE this story. You are doing a great job.
Vy Aileen chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Hey Redfaerie! You know, ever since summer of 2009, I've been reading this story (w/o an account. It's winter of 2010, and I have an account which means you left this story alone! I love this story! It's so funny! C'mon, update please! :(
xheyxhaleyx chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aha this review is for the whole story because i reviewed chapter 8 before realizing that was the last chapter so far. THIS STORY IS FREAKING HILARIOUS AND AMAZING AND I WILL DIE IF YOU DONT UPDATE SOON! PLEASE? you wouldnt want an innocent girl's death on your hands would you? XDD hahaha PLEASE update!
xheyxhaleyx chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
oh GOD. u gotta love sesshy XD
xheyxhaleyx chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
HOLY FUCK SESSHOMARU IS HILARIOUS! ;D
Jessica chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
when does the next update come? :)