Reviews for With Just One Look
CoreyAnne chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This was fantastic! I loved it. You are one of my new favorite authors!
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
this was hilarious and awesome. have you ever considered expanding this-having booth use a series of experiments to "prove" things to brennan so that she'd be ready for actually talking about it? i mean, you did such an incredible job with this one, i would love to see more!

thanks for writing!
ebthor chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I enjoyed this story very much. I especially like the paragraph where Booth lets all of his thought play out on his face - it's well written and fun to read.
kinneygirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
ah I love this one. you need to write more with Booth consciously wielding his hotness! THUD
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Hi there! I stumbled across your profile because of TemperTemper's rec on LJ and I'm so glad I did! I'm impressed that this is your first fic. You've done a fantastic job with the characters and this really made me smile. I absolutely love the way Booth "tests" his partner's affliction and her reaction to it. I look forward to reading more of your fics! )

Jess
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That was way good. Nice job.
Rosie-not-Rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I'm SO in love with your Bones fics. Like, wow.
chloeg24 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That is really sweet and cute. Love the chemistry!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
He! Poor Brennan. Poor Sweets. I LOVED watching Booth mess with her. I'm not sure I buy that she wouldn't recognize arousal, since she clearly has a healthy sex drive and life...but perhaps somehow it feels different in this context and that makes it confusing.

I do like the way Booth structured the experiment...and the protectiveness of not letting Sweets pry or mess with Brennan-only he can do that. Very nice.
aliasjems chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Loved this. Amazing for a first fic. You really nailed the characters very well and created an excellent visual of them in therapy. Hell, I could really see Booth staring her down!

Loved Booth post the stare down:

Booth lounged against the wall, casually tossing a desk toy in the air, looking totally innocent and far too cheerful. He was actually whistling, looking for all the world like nothing had happened

somethingsdont chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
TemperTemper rec'd your fics on her LJ, and I remembered you'd read some of my stuff, so I thought I'd come return the favor, and boy, am I glad I did.

I loved this fic, from Brennan's confusion, to Sweets being Sweets, to Booth's terribly hot thoughts about his partner. What an image you've planted in my head! Thanks for the great read!
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Ha! I love that Booth had the insight on this one. So very typical of Bones to describe her reaction to him so...clinically.

And I like Sweets' brief bout of cluelessness. Do you have a continuation of this thing? I'm rather enjoying it!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
that was good loved it
Coley chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Totally loved this and totally bummed you only made it a one shot..I would have loved to have seen him play with Bones a bit more...in the car, in the field..then back at her apartment..or his...or at the Jeff...lol...very very good fanfic...made me want more!
Vamparino chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Best experiment, ever! Really cute idea and amazing execution. Your story was a lot of fun to read and has successfully left a smile on my face.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »