Reviews for Batanova
Supermaster51 chapter 5 . 7/13
I'm wishing that happen too in the movies and the comics.
Spider-Man chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Sweet ending.
Spider-Man chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
It's been him the WHOLE TIME REALLY.
Spider-Man chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
It also affects females NICE.

Ps: Creepy.
Spider-Man chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Nice Sex scene.

Ps: Still creepy.
Spider-Man chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Creepy but not bad.
Coldbee chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I wonder what would happen if any of the other girls wanted to go again a second time now that he's with Diana.
Alessandra Hope's thief chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Well, I'm not so good in English too, but I think I'm improving since I've been reviewing in this Language...

I loved so much your fic, 'cause it was just different, it started in the naughty way and ended very sweetly, you just changed suddenly, and did it in the right way, achieving a GREAT STORY, 'cause no all the people can do it...SO, I HOPE I LEFT CLEAR THAT I LIKED THIS :D !
anonimis chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
This story is very nice, in my view, omitting the batman's "dates", all that happened in the principle make to these two lovebirds are declared.

very good your fic, bye

I dont speak or write good English, so...forgive me if the review is a little wrong or incoherent

esta historia es muy bonita, a mi modo de ver, omitiendo las "citas"todo lo que paso al principio llevo a que esos dos tortolos se declararan.

muy bueno tu fic, bye

no hablo ni escribo bien ingles, asi que perdon por eso
iluvBMWW chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
luved it! I freakin' love batman x wonder woman! They look so adorable together! Nice job btw. )
warrior-within89 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
very interesting plot. gud one chaos.
DaisyJane chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Very sweet ending. He had to admit that she was his true love to get rid of the spirit. Boy is he in for it with her in his life, LOL. I think there will be plenty of fireworks and you know she will eventually get it out of him who he slept with and their with be no end of teasing after she gets over him doing it with all her friends. This story turned to be sweeter and less male fantasy than I expected. Your a big softy Chaos.
crazyrenegade chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
No, it ended already? I wanted Batman to hook up with supergirl, so superman would come and kill him...
HatakeHinata chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
I am glad that Diana got him in the end. Damnz that Giacomo Casanova for making him do that stuff with the other JL girls, but I do thank him because it made Bruce/Batman admit his feelings for Diana/WonderWoman. Great fic.
Hepburn chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
Ah that was a sweet ending, Bruce got to have his cake and eat it too. Now I know that this is a fantasy because that does not happen if at all to any man that I know! :)