Reviews for A Hope In Hell
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh, I hope you write another! I don't know much about Persona (is it for the PS2?) but I'm fascinated now! I really want to see another crossover

Excellent story, it seemed so mysterious and full of a tense, unnerving feeling. Mitsuru seems interesting, is she the main character of Persona? Sorry I'm annoying you with all these questions, hehe, I'll stop being a pest and go google it :)
DawningStar chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I don't know the Persona games at all, but I really like this; Kaim, knowing Sarah's immortal and he shouldn't panic, and yet the worry comes through so well. And then a danger that really might affect them...awesome job. And forgetting to conjure a light makes a fun close, too.

It's a very interesting thought; the LO world is clearly encroaching on the world the immortals came from, and causing problems, but if it's touching any other worlds, worlds closer to normal, no one might have noticed...so why shouldn't it be? Great potential for crossover, yet I never thought of it before!
Redrangerpower chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was excellent! It's so nice to see new Lost Odyssey stories and to top it off you mixed it with one of my other favorite RPG series. Very well done, everybody seemed perfectly in character and the dialogue was spot on. Keep up the great work.

Mechwar