Reviews for Life Within Death
Pure secret's chapter 2 . 4/4
Good :)
NOOO please update soon I'm really looking forward to ichihime
helkil chapter 1 . 3/10
Can't even read it
Awesome
I really like your story, when will you update this? please don't give up on this one... i mean seriously, please don't give up on this one... i'll be waiting for it...
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 8 . 1/2
A really good story dont give up on me
I don't have a good name idea chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
WHOO, NO MORE DON KANONJI! Thank god and you for another amazing chapter I'm really looking dforear to the next chapter.
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
*sigh* 3 years and still no update
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
I don't like Grimmjow...he always seems like some kind of playboy in my perspective...-_-
strabimonx chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Nice
Super Vegito 2 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I'm not logged in right now, but oh well.
In the flashback of Ulquiorra before he became an Arrancar, he was a Vasto Lorde, not a Adjuchas.
It is quite clear that Ulquiorra is stronger then Harribel. Possibly Barraggan, but most definably Stark would be above him. It is quite clear that the Espada ranks is messed up, Yamy shouldn't be the Cero for the life of him.
A MIdsummer chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
I never would have thought Ichigo would do that but I've never really enjoyed reading fics where Ichigo is on the other side like those Dark Lord Potter things in the HP fandom. But then, his family and his world are Hollows so of course his perspective would be different.
MBScavenger1498 chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Hm... I think the reason I like this story so much is that it has so many places it could go bad, but it doesn't, particularly when it comes to potential stuing in terms of Ichigo. He's never once felt broken and his personality is reasonably set. As a matter of fact, your characterizations in general, while incomplete in some cases (due to little time spent with some characters at this point), are always consistent. Your logic for the motivations and actions of the characters are decently thought out and your writing is (despite a consistent few typos/grammar errors every one or two chapters) quite enjoyable. You've got yourself an interested reader.

Hope to see more soon,

Scavenger
tsun chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I wish this story will be updated. Its just my wishful thinking.
RachetM chapter 8 . 1/4/2014