Reviews for Remember The Dream For Which We Fought
Mia chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Update already man!
ApricotDragon chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
This was such an excellent story! PLEASE continue!
saturday101 chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
GAH! the fourth wall you've killed it!
cherrrysakura chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
This is really good can't wait for the next one
In my coffee break chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
I will NOT favorite this stroy until I know how it ends. Until now it really, really deserves a fav... but I'm not a big fan of sad endings. It's ok if Kouchi doesn't regain his memory... but make it as good as you have been doing it until now ò.o

I really love this story. Is so cute and tender and sad and funny! It has everything I love. And it's not cheesy! That's great.

I love the way you make it. You have thought about everything.

I'll be waiting for chapter ten! Keep up the wonderful job!
Blaze Snow chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
I like this, but i don't like that Zoe and Kouichi can't be together pls keep it up
Banana chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
Ahhhhhhhh I found your story again! YAY! I am real sorry about that. But other than that I am happy with the newest chapter. You said it wasn't fluffy enough and kinda sad but I think it fit well with the situation and all. Only three chapters to go? I am kinda sad, but excited to see how it is going to tun out. BTW I love the chapter names,it is a great idea.

Keep up the good job and THIS TIME UPDATE PLEASE! *they are so cute together*

-Banana

oh, and one thing I did wanna say was there was a part where Kouichi was answering Zoe and it was kind of a big paragraph to read. Maybe separate it a bit, but other than that it was a very good chapter! D
madjack89 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Holy moly, an update! Confetti time! *confetti rains down*

JK, JK. But I am excited that you updated! And this review is quite special, because it's the first one I'm typing using MY BRAND NEW LAPTOP! Yay! Alright, time to review the chapter...

AW! How cute! This chapter emphasizes one of my favorite things about Kouizumi; the fact that they can be cute even without being fluffy! Cuz they're good like that! (lol) Kinda bittersweet, though, what with Kouichi's ongoing amnesia. Oh well, we'll see how it turns out!

I don't actually mind the long waits in between updates from you, cuz you always make it worth the wait when an update finally comes! That's my opinion, anyway. Okay, awesome chap, excited for more!

Sucks with teeth FTW!
Kilimanjaren chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
Sniff...even though I'm not a Kouizumi fan, I actually didn't mind this one. Maybe cause it was a tear jerker...not sure.
Kilimanjaren chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Sniff...poor Kouichi. His reaction is as I anticipated; you did well to interpret his feelings. Update soon!
Kilimanjaren chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I like your style of writing, even though I'm eagerly going through your chapters hoping for more pages to scroll through. Takuya, at the school, sounds very believable, although I bet it would shock him if he realized that Koichi had actually gone to his school. Update soon, please!
Tamie123 chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
I know that it is hard to stay on one story and not get bored with it. I am also in college and the work makes me to exhaust to finish working on my fanfics at a rapid pace. This was a good moment between Zoe and Kouichi. Also I wonder how Kouichi spirit ended up in the Digital World in the first place. Is it because Cherubimon brought it there or did it just drifted there? Though there is a lot of things that are not explained in this season. I look foward to see what the next chapter is about.
Blaze Snow chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Love the slingshot bit :)
SilverLunaMoon chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Great story

Looking forward to the nextchapter
madjack89 chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
Hey hazel! It took me until just now to realize you'd updated, but here I am, and might I say, this chapter put me in a good writing mood, which I haven't been in for a few weeks now! So thanks! Okay, now for the capitulo...wow, this chapter just pretty much made me laugh the entire time! And were you alluding to my youtube video when you mentioned favorite Kouichi moments? If you were, that's really sweet of you! Kouichi's line count: 1. Sadly, that's lower than Taru. Talk man, talk! (lol) Oh well, great chapter, and happy pick on Takuya day!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »