Reviews for Seek and You Will Find
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
nice! you should make thiz into a series!
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
poor narutos eyes! u should do another chapter were sasuke finds out. i can just see him- O.O then *O* die sasuke :p
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
really good love how innocent naruto is at the end! and how they met was cute
LibertineEyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
lol totally cute (she says with a nosebleed)XD I love the pairing :p and making faces after each and every sentence :] haha thats why no one txts me :[ but thats not the point XD awesome fic :) 3 a heart for yuuuuu
Jasper's little angel chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Loved it!
Itachisgirl88 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
bad but in a really good waylol
Safii-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2009

I loved it you did I loved Narutos reaction
alanasometimes chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I Guess.
sakuita chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
LMao it was all of thy above! Hahaha i loveedd it tho. I like how at first u said he was like no id be wasting my time training u blah blha blah buh then u said they fell in love i was liike aaww! Lol i loved this oneshot it was awesome! Hope to see more. XD
NanashiKitsune42 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
can you make a sequil? this is really good!
Mokulule chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Okay I'm going to be completely straight and honest with you. This story annoyed me, and it isn't fair to you that you do some general things, that generally annoys me and this story just happens to be the last straw.

I'm actually a fan of ItaSaku, so no I'm not a pairing flamer. Okay first thing off: you do the thing where you are telling us from whose point of view the story is taking place. Think about it, why would you have to tell us (the readers)from whose point of view it is, when you are writing in third person? Now as a reader that is insulting, because you basically start out by saying "I'm just gonna clarify here that Naruto's our main focus here because obviously you couldn't figure it out by yourselves". I know that you did not think of it like that, and I'm certain that you've just seen it done in other fics. Now, it's not to say that stating the POV is not usable, but generally it only works well for First person fics, with changing perspective, where it might be harder for the reader to suddenly realize such a switch. Point of this paragraph, don't use POV notices when writing in third person.

Second thing; author's note in the middle of the story, just don't. What it does, is that it ruins the flow (also it's actually against the site rules, but whatever). You would have realized that people wouldn't have noticed that Naruto could have been wiser to ask more qualified people for help. The reason for that is Naruto's character, you are actually keeping Naruto in character by having him seek the help of Konohamaru, because Naruto is not a smart person.

Third thing; you seem to be having a confusion as to what genre you are writing. Everything with Naruto seems to be crack, and everything with Sakura and Itachi is lemon/fluff space. It just doesn't mix all that well (surely some people might love it; yay some ridicule of Naruto and fluffy ItaSaku lemon).

Fourth thing; the fluff. That should be enough said, but I'm going to clarify what exactly irks me about it. You have Itachi, who canon or AU is emotionally stunted. Now you obviously try to make up for that by having a flashback. Unfortunately you end the flashback with: "And while they trained, they got to know more about each other and eventually they became a couple and fell in love." Can you see the problem with this? It is not deep enough, what this basically is is the summary one makes when starting to write a story and not having all the details down yet. It just doesn't cut it, it does not explain Itachi's suddenly cuddly self, it does not explain what they see in each other. What we end up having in this story is a very out of character Itachi. Itachi is the hardest part of any ItaSaku.

I could probably find more to irk me, because I'm tired and in a bad mood (again I'm sorry for letting it out on you), but I'm tired and I really need to sleep. On the plus side, there is nothing wrong with your grammar, you might wanna look a bit at variating your words, but else it's quite decent. This being your first fanfic and all I apologize for being so rough, but I believe this could be an awesome story with some more work (and less lemon and more story). Your welcome to contact me if you'd like some assistance, I won't promise to be nice, but I'll promise to be honest (which is more than those people out there reading just for the lemons). Practice makes perfect :)
Youkai-Blossom chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
hehe this is awesome you should make a sequal for it XD
Lady Taurus chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, first fanfic hmm?

that was actually really good. :]

You used great grammer and spelling.

It also flowed really well.

i liked it a lot, great job. :D

- Kaitlin 3