Reviews for Baku The Dreameater
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Wow, wow, this is trully awesome one-shot I ever read! Love it! From story, plot, ending until characters really awesome. Hope you make another Hikago fanfic, I like the way you describe the relationship between Akira and Hikaru.
Faeyi chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This was amazing! I love the crossover and it all fit together really wellk! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Loved it! Great Story.
Hanashi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This story is amazing! I loved everything about this, to the point where I'm incredibly sad that it existed so long without me finding it. I combines everything that I love about the two series, the medicine seller's single-minded apathy, the slow unraveling of the story behind the cause of Hikaru's coma, the Hikago characters (Who are so in-character it *hurts*, despite their few lines), Sai and Hikaru's relationship, and Hikaru's rivalry with Touya. And the fact that Touya finally finds out about Sai (and meets him!) is just the icing on the cake.

And I'm not sure whether you did this on purpose, but the realization that Hikaru's dad wasn't there for yet another big moment in his son's life was another punch.
Reclun chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Ahahaha...I'm, oddly enough, amused by this. You got Kusuriuri-san down to a T, pretty much. I only really decided to give this a go because I was intrigued by the idea of two of my most favorite stories coming together...and Mononoke is a rather obscure little anime. I really enjoyed this, thank you. :3
Risha11 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was a wonderful crossover. Even though I haven't seen Mononoke, it made perfect sense to me and flowed very well. It was fun to see everyone together like this and made me think that if everyone got together and exchanged notes, along with the help of a little magic, they would really figure out who Sai was and everything. The pacing was nice and I'm really glad i decided to read this :) You're and awesome writer and this story just proves it. Keep up the good work!
Prongslette94 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Uwaaa I loved it :'D!
JenEvan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Telling this story from Akira's point of view made it more interesting; being that Akira is the person who would understand Hikaru more than others, being his rival, a friend, as well as a fellow Go player.
But the best part for me is seeing how each answer from the people who knew Hikaru/around Hikaru, come together piece by piece to reveal the secret he's been keeping for so long, although it was Akira who sort of decipher it in the end. Suspense, but with a background flavor of sadness. But the ending lightens it up, as if telling us that all's well now.
Illulian chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow, this fic was awesome! You seemlessly blended 2 of my most favorite anime into one fantastic story of epicness. The potrayal, flow and rhythm of the medicine seller in his quest was perfect, I loved it!
Illulian chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Hikari-Pandora chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow, now that sure was an awesome story, thank you!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Amusing.
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
A Hikago/Mononoke crossover! I... simply lack words. I even had to figure out what my password was, to be able to add this to my favs. (Been a while since I logged in here, oh yes...)

But. Anyways. Wonderful job with the crossover, too. The two worlds fit together incredibly well. The medicine seller is so brilliantly himself, and so's everyone else. Thanks for writing this!
XLR8Ditto chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
A wonderful story!

You had me to tears.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is really intersting... and how because of HIkaru being possessed he is more susceptible to the spirit world, which doesn't surprise me at all... and How Akira got to talk to Sai... and that Hikaru can finally be able to tell people about Sai and not think that he is insane... Really nicely done!